Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

I slipped and had tuna mayo on cucumber slices...very yummy!

image.jpeg

Ah that's great. Dodging in and out of dieting hoping to be back lc in Jan x

5lbs lost in 2 weeks and I'm keeping it to between 25-50 carbs grams a day so pretty flexi for me. Only concern I have is I'm not getting nearly enough calories. Most days under 1,000 which I know is because I'm not eating enough fat but I feel good and plenty of energy so far and no palpitations. Previously when I've increased the fat I feel a bit nauseous. I upped my carbs the other day on purpose and had a 1lb loss hmm carb cycling effect maybe? Eating yummy food and feel good so I will continue.

I remember though how quickly alcohol affects you on low carb lol so a bit rough yesterday after a friday night vodka/wine indulgence but other than that happy. :)

I always had a cheat meal on a Sunday when i first done atkins. Its worked well for me but disapline is a must lol. Well done on your loss :)

I've just treated myself to a new low carb book - the real meal revolution - it's got some fab recipes in. The plan is less than 50g carbs a day. I needed a new motivational boost and it worked :)

Hi Val, good to see you here. Hope Christmas going well & look forward to a busy board in Jan:)

Happy new year - see you soon:) xx

Hi Val, how's everything going?

Hey Goldie - I'm doing ok. I lost 3lbs the last 10 days on slimming world. Seems to be good for now and planning on sticking with it.

How are you doing honey?

Back