Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Hi Val how's things? Did you have all the snow recently? Hope you are keeping well. I have been trying to eat clean and green recently, do feel better for it :)

The only midsummer murders I've seen is the one where Orlando bloom gets killed with a pitchfork!

We did have lots of snow Sandra but it's all gone now. Just the gale force winds and rain lol.

I'm not on any plan and haven't lost any weight, but haven't gained any either going to change my stats to get me motivated and back on mfp. I'm considering an Alkaline diet, makes for interesting reading? This week just going to calorie cycle and hope to shift a few pounds by next weekend. I really need to consider a February without wine or crisps. It's a short month and the thought of going into March at the same weight just depresses me. Surely I can give up my weekend wine for a month. ;)

Going to try and exercise, but some medical problems may prevent this it does really help with weight loss though. :(

You can watch the Midsomer Murders from last night on ITVplayer Susie! It's there I just checked for 29 days.

I know the Orlando Bloom one well ML, seen them all a million times.

Have to been to any of the film locations Susie?

No plans for this weekend but I may take a trip to the wholefoods market- I love their fruit and veg.

Have a good weekend everyone xx

Last edited:
Hello val well done on the loss, I seem to be staying the same or gaining at the moment, need to get my head back in gear and stay focussed. Have a lovely weekend x

Have to been to any of the film locations Susie?

Yep hun, I've been on a couple of the weekends away, most recently two years ago, and seen loads of locations. The people are nice too, pretty friendly and most aren't too fanatical :D

I'm thinking of going again this year if you fancy coming?]

I've just renewed my membership online - google midsomer murders society if you want to know more :)

Last edited:
Well done Val, that's a great loss! How's life with you? Hope all is well, very cold here but at least it is dry. Have a great weekend x

That's excellent, Val! Well done!

Counting calories can certainly get you where you want to be - I can't stop myself counting calories when I try to lose weight, even when I'm on diets that theoretically don't require it, eg Atkins. Heh.

How are you Val? Are you still enjoying calorie counting? Must say I am enjoying following sw, have eaten so much fruit and veg, really enjoying the variety again. Take care x

Hi Sandra, Good to hear your still loving SW, it definitely works.

I'm still cc and enjoying it.

Had a blip when son was home (just one week) and gained 3lbs but we did eat out a lot and a few takeaways and wine. Tried to keep it semi sensible though and still did the shred which helps.

However, injured my leg (pulled muscle or something) so can't shred.

Thinking of lifting weight heard good things about it toning and no strain on my leg. The book 'lift like a man look like a goddess appeals to me.

Any body lifting weights here?

I have rejoined the gym and intend spending more time on the weights rather than the cardio as I walk the dog everyday. I know the gym really worked for me in the past.

Back