Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Haha Thanks Sandra, The stores in the US are getting full of Halloween stuff, but no Christmas ones yet.

I know how quickly the holidays come around and already looking forward to seeing him again. x

Are you on SB? Looks similar to what I'm doing.

Hi Val, yes I am doing Phase 1 of SB, really enjoying it, easy to follow and loads of lovely recipes, just had lentil moussaka and it was delicious! :)

Hi Val, good to see you:). And the excess will be off in no time!

Welcome back, I quite like the sound of sb, I do miss my veg and you seem.to be able to eat a larger varied with sb.

Coffeelover's up & down diary

Hiiiii Val x, nice to see you back and your plan good, please post your menus so we can have a gander! X

Sorry to hear your missing your son but Dec 14 will be here in no time x Hun xx.

Thanks girls, A bit off plan today, but not too bad.

B- soya burger and cheese
L- sandwich with pumpernickel ( not prepared usually have salad)
D- ? just home and maybe chicken and a bit of sweet potato.

I love my veg too Sammy.

Hi Busy, will pop into your dairy.

Nice to see you back Katie.

Food doesn't sound bad at all Val.

Didn't tell you about our wonderful break in Glasgow in August. I love the city so much. Can't wait to come again :)

Do you cook with soya much?? I am a novice, I bought a pack of TVP last year and used it in a sort of ratatouille, it was OK, and I was thinking I might buy more and any tips would really be appreciated :p

Do you cook with soya much?? I am a novice, I bought a pack of TVP last year and used it in a sort of ratatouille, it was OK, and I was thinking I might buy more and any tips would really be appreciated :p

Hi Lynne I don't really cook with it, I usually just buy the Sainsbury's 'love soya' burgers, meatballs and sausages. I also bought some soybean pasta from 'explore asian' Explore Asian GF Soybean Spaghetti 200 g (Pack of 6): Amazon.co.uk: Grocery It's pretty good and much better than 'miracle noodles' I eat soya if I'm not in the mood for meat. It's higher in carbs, but still lower than reg pasta and the soya burgers are great compared to Quorn.

popping by to say hi :)

Hi Lainey :)

Doing pretty good with food today but may have a cocktail later. I'm obsessed with them lately.

Working all day tomorrow and then going for a curry and to see author Jo Nesbo tomorrow night. So excited. x

Morning val, how are you?

your menus look good! I'd love to give soya products a go again but read that if you have thyroid troubles to stay clear so have until I get my tests back. Do you use soya cream? It's lovely in coffees :)

enjoy your curry and meet with the author :)

Jo Nesbo was great and downright sexy man, his books are ok too lol. Curry was amazing too. Down 2lbs this week, happy with that. Most of it is vodka weight from last weekend. Haven't had any wheat to speak of this week and feeling good. Seems to be just bread that's the problem for me as I've had a tiny bit of pasta and pita chips this week with no adverse reaction. Lauren seems like your on the right track staying away from soya. After buying tons of soya products, just read '170' reasons to cut out soy from your diet. Sigh. What else can you have for breakfast if you don't want meat, eggs or carbs????? Quorn although I really like it has a bad rap too. Out tonight but driving so no drinking! Tomorrow is my first saturday with no plans for ages so a trip to sainsbos to get vodka and chill in my beanbag tomorrow.

Happy Friday everyone. x

Morning Val. well done on 2lb and hope you have a lovely chilled weekend:)

X

Maybe its yeast that is your problem? Congrats on your loss. Ooof, I have just bought a bag of soya mince. I will use it though. Not a thing I use regularly. I had a bag last year but threw most of it away because I feared it might have gone off (its hot here). I have no plans today apart from polishing our disgusting front door (why is it you dont realise realise how terrible something looks till a visitor arrives)..... Happy Sunday everyone :)

morning :)

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 25
Back