Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Hi Val, how's your Sunday heading xx

Oh Susie, ew ew ew to the sinus gunk snogging!!!!

And Val CL I'm back on the wagon since this morning. Had a fab weekend off but have to get serious now to get back to my lowest weight and unlock an entire wardrobe for xmas - otherwise it's the same slightly chubby wear for me - not buying anything new. :D Will weigh in tomorrow morning.

Hi Val, how's your Sunday heading xx

Your omelette looked fab Katie, chorizo is my all time favorite thing. It's my birthday today, so not much dieting going on. MiL bought me a box of chocs and I've already had 4, anyhow just going to enjoy the day. Cooking a roast meal for 2 tonight with the works. x

Oh Susie, ew ew ew to the sinus gunk snogging!!!!

And Val CL I'm back on the wagon since this morning. Had a fab weekend off but have to get serious now to get back to my lowest weight and unlock an entire wardrobe for xmas - otherwise it's the same slightly chubby wear for me - not buying anything new. :D Will weigh in tomorrow morning.

Great WW this will be fun. I'm starting tomorrow. Really need to focus and stay away from salty, fatty food this time around like salamis and mattessons smoked sausages that I seem to think I can eat in bulk when on Atkins. Going to try to keep as green and clean as I can. I can totally relate to the xmas wardrobe dilemma. Here's to a fab, slinky Christmas. x

:smiley1842:

Happy birthday VCL - how did I miss that???? :eek:

Happy birthday:). Enjoy the choccies and roast -that sounds a bit odd.....or yummy depending on how you see it lol!

Thanks Girls, I don't make a fuss about birthdays at my age. Had a nice relaxing day hubby even unloaded the dishwasher and bought me lovely white gold hoop earrings, a new fluffy bathrobe and champagne.

On plan today at about 20 grams of carbs and it's always so exciting when I start Atkins, having all the stuff I couldn't have on other plans. just going to keep it as clean and green as I can. Going to have some soy pasta tonight it's low carb having it with stir fry prawns and broccoli. Have to say reading about soy scared me to bits, but I was eating tons sometimes 3 times a day. Not had any in days so will eat a couple times a week until it's gone. Suppose it's like anything else just have in moderation. Don't know how I'll deal with the alcohol issue this weekend as I'm off for 4 days? :)

Hi Val, you dont have to give up booze - i only managed 5 days when i started atkins and still lost lots:). You do have to choose carefully, try to keep the week dry and dont let it lead youmoff the clean & green path though:)

Evening Val - I'm off to a poor start as have already had nuts today and I promised myself I wouldn't. Otherwise diet was good today. Weighed in this am - STS which I'm very happy with given my weekend debauchery!

Coffeelover's up & down diary

Hiya .Val - happy birthday, sounds you had a great day. Well done for hubby for the lovely gifts.

Are you restarting today?

Wouldn't worry too much about the nuts WW, better to have a few than none and go crazy at the weekend, like me lol.

Think a little soy milk is ok Susie, lol on growing more boobs.. I read an article called 170 scientific reasons to lose the soya in your diet. I know there's probably some sensationalism going on but it really freaked me out especially since I had some of the issues and symptoms.

Thanks Busy, I had a good birthday. I've restarted and going to try to keep the fat down a bit this time. Makes it more doable for me.

Pretty good yesterday, but had a couple of oh's roast potatoes last night, that's my downfall picking at his illegal food :(

Today has been good, but probably will be closer to 35 grams carbs but getting there. Just had a wonderful and filling treat. almond flour, grated cheddar, a few walnuts chopped and sage and onion powder. Add a little water to make a dough ball and flatten and fry, lovely with my mocha latte. A bit high in carbs for a snack but from the milk in my latter which I didn't finish as the little biscuit really filled me up. Found some organic almond flour online that has only 11 grams fat per 100 grams, mine has 55 grams of fat per 100!!! so a big difference.

Will weigh in on Friday and have alcohol free weeks for October but have some on the weekend. If I'm not happy with my loss at the end of October, may have an alcohol free November. Have a good day xx

Last edited:
Coffeelover's up & down diary

Good luck with restart val, hope you can overcome stealing hubby's illegals. The biccy sounds so very yum x.

Back