Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Haha I say third titty is growing. Scales says I lost 4lbs since Monday! Don't look it or feel it but celebrated with a margarita tonight ooops. Probably gain it all back this weekend but stuff it I'm going to update my ticker anyhow. Big Atkins friendly grocery shop tomorrow and will buy some skinny margarita mix with 0 carbs. x

OMG 4lbs is fantastic CL no matter where it comes from! I've STS for about a fortnight now. And I had wine tonight whan I really really really knew I shouldn't have.

Lisa, you are complete loon, PMSL at the boob head thing. I love you. :D

Still same weight even after having cocktails and wine yesterday. Friend said it was national vodka day yesterday how did I miss that! Is it too early for a cocktail?

B- leftover mince & cheese 2 coffees
L- buffalo chicken salad w lots of salad veg
D- drink

Coffeelover's up & down diary

Woweeee well done on the -4 Val x.

I like your recipe for dinner. ;)

Wow 4lb is great. Well done:)

Pretty much happy with my food over the weekend. Kept meals mostly salads with meat and lots of veg, eggs for breakfast, several very strong margaritas and lots of wine, some nuts and so full didn't have dinner either friday or saturday evening probably not an ideal eating plan but..... Carbs are definitely over 30 prob closer to 50 but weighed myself this morning and sts over the weekend, happy with that as didn't feel denied. Hope to lose at least 1lb during the week. Need to find out where Susie got her zoodle thingy to make courgette pasta. Just watching Dynamo - wtf, how does he do it?

Oooh so lovely to read that post - it has all the things I love in it! (especially wine and margaritas - have you tried the sugar free mixes or do you do your own CL?) Good luck for a loss with a stricter regime Mon-Fri. :)

I tried the sugarfree mix and it's not nice, I like to make real ones, but you have to buy so many different alcohols so maybe over Christmas season I'll treat myself to some slap up ones. The margaritas seem to have caught up with me as I was 1 lb up this morning. Just going to be good this week and see what happens. Left the house for work this morning and forgot to eat breakfast- only on Atkins Was so hungry almost gave in to a carb fest but resisted.

Yum margaritas - my favourite. Spent 2 years in singapore drinking them - also put on huge amounts of weight so they are off the menu :sigh:

Oops on breakfast - well done hanging there!
Xx

1lb off for me this week and that's fine. That's 5lbs in 12 days which is good for me. Just hope I can keep it off. No energy today despite keeping to plan and drinking water. Succumbed to carbs but just need them today feeling hungry so gave in. Going to count calories but have carbs this weekend and hope I keep the weight off come monday. Hate this no energy feeling and carbs seem to do the trick? Any thoughts?

Hope you all have a good weekend. Working tomorrow until 1 pm then home for a nap if I feel like this. xx

Wow wtg on the 5lbs hun, that's great.

Can't really comment on the carbs for energy thing - unless you count wheat intolerance as a natural propellent...:rolleyes:

Back