Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Coffeelover's up & down diary

Hi well done on huge loss and only in 12days x. Can't comment on the carbs but are your irons up? Tiredness typical of anaemia, get it checked out x. Or the most obvious are you due soon? Hence the carb cravings.

Wow wtg on the 5lbs hun, that's great.

Can't really comment on the carbs for energy thing - unless you count wheat intolerance as a natural propellent...:rolleyes:

Lol- love it! That must be it Susie. May be the iron Busy, but haven't been due in 6 years lol. Ate lots of carbs yesterday and feel so full today. Definitely been bitten by the carb monster. Working today so that will distract me Have a good day everyone. x

Not so much a carb creep but rampage this weekend. Don't really know why, but not happy with myself and 3lbs back on. Back on track as of tonight. Not enough space to mention all the carbs I've had but a mini magnum was just a small part of it. Working everyday this week as it's October break here and all the mothers are off this week so will keep me busy and out of trouble. Started out lovely and sunny, but now the wind has kicked up and sun gone. Cat has claimed the bean bag so I'm on the sofa and watching Rosemary and Thyme. Very lazy day. Prob won't update my dairy for a while, but will still pop into everyone's. Really angry with the carbs but very determined to lose a stone by Christmas. 422 viewing the slimming world section, how could you keep up with that! xx

Carb rampage, yep that sounds familiar :)

I hope you keep posting hun - doesn't mean you have to be on l/c but I'd hate not hearing your news xxx

Aww thanks everyone. Well gained back all the weight I lost yup full 5lbs on since last thursday! Calorie counting for rest of week as I feel I need some carbs at the moment. Going to update mfp and my diary is open. Will update my dairy with progress but not food lol. Still time to shift a stone by Christmas I hope. x

Coffeelover's up & down diary

Aww thanks everyone. Well gained back all the weight I lost yup full 5lbs on since last thursday! Calorie counting for rest of week as I feel I need some carbs at the moment. Going to update mfp and my diary is open. Will update my dairy with progress but not food lol. Still time to shift a stone by Christmas I hope. x

Hun you can lose it by Xmas, just get back on it when you feel better around carbs. I think sometimes it's best not to deprive the mind too much and let it think it's not in a carb free prison.

We'll be here when you need us xx. Sending hugs xx.

Best wishes with losing that pesky weight. You just have to forgive yourself for past crimes and focus on achieving tomorrow, and let the days follow each other. Don't be harsh on yourself. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks for your support ladies. Feel good today. Ran around work like a blue arse fly the last 2 daysand have lost 2 of the 5. Three more days to go and then weekend off. Will drink cocktails only this weekend (wine to calorific atm) and just count them in my daily average. Been calorie counting, for 2 days now but feeling quite full on under 1200 which i know is not good for you, but feeling great. Will up my calories, but stay away from sweets and wheat. So far so good. x

Week over yay. Margaritas were wonderful Susie, just use a Tesco premixed, but yummy with salt. I logged my cocktails on Thursday for Friday and couldn't wait to get home yesterday. I'm determined to keep within my cal allowance no matter what I have, so naughty stuff gets logged first and everything else has to fit in. Lost 3lbs this week, but very busy at work and on my feet all day so I'm sure that helped. 1lb away from posted weight. Bound and determined to shift this stone by Christmas! Only working mon and tues next week as I have so time left to take off and will maybe try to exercise and start walking, but rain forecast for everyday next week. :( so dark today, but not going out so will just relax. Enjoy your weekend everyone! xx

Well done on the 3lb loss hun, that's fab!

Walking is such great exercise, but it does need to be in the right weather! I'm going to start my indoors walking DVD again once I move, everything is too much at 6s and 7s here at the moment, and my tiny living room is too full of furniture - will be lovely to have a little more space to do it! :)

Well done on the 3lb loss Val, that's great!
I have lost my way over the last few days, with birthdays and parties. Had pizza and cake yesterday for daughters birthday, it was lovely at the time but I feel so bloated now!
How many calories are you having a day, that's one diet I haven't tried for a few years! I seem to lose the same 4-5 lb , take it off, put it back on again, very frustrating but not surprising really!
Have a good day x

Thanks Susie & Sandra, I'm allowing myself 1350 cals a day but averaging about 1200 a day some days more and some less. I know it sounds low and everyone says you should eat more, but I'm totally full and psychologically it's good knowing I can have 1350 if I want but usually don't. I think it's good to vary cals everyday rather than have same amount? I'm eating about 100-120 grams of carbs a day and do feel a little bloated, but seem to be losing every week and for now very happy being able to eat everything. I think if you click on my mfp logo above my avatar you can see my dairy. Going to start walking with Lesley today. I've read nothing but good about it and everyone says they lose lots with it and it's free on youtube. The weather here is so unpredictable better to walk inside lol. Happy birthday to your daughter. I still use low carb tortillas and wraps to make pizza with they're also low cal and I prefer then to regular pizza . x

Back