Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Thanks Val, I am going to give Calorie counting a go, have just adjusted my calorie intake on MFP, did try to see your diary but it says your Profile is private. Looking forward to the variety of food but will try to restrict carbs to a sensible figure like you. :)

Good luck with it Sandra, It seems to work for me. Although if I have cocktails, I try to exercise and use maybe half of them. I'll add you as a friend on mfp and then you can see my diary. x

2lbs. off this week but been here before. Logging all my food and being good plus some exercise, not changing my ticker though yet. Torrential rain here today and not much else except spent way too much on grocery shop. 2 margaritas down and maybe a vodka martini later but no wine. Very lazy weekend here x

Sounds purrrrfect Auntie Val xxx

That was Orbit, who has learned how to type, I dread to think what she's up to on FB when I'm at work (she has her own FB page and before you scoff, twasn't me who set it up :D).

You do love your cocktails - I don't think I've ever had a vodka martini - more the Mr Bean approach - drink some vodka, drink some martini mix, then jump around! :D

Lol will look up Orbit's page. Is she listed as Orbit? I love cocktails. For the martini I prefer absolute citron and a dash of noily prat and olives. Like mr beans version though lmao. x

Morning Val
Thank you for inspiring me to count calories, I am enjoying it and finding it relatively easy by logging everything in mfp. The weekend will be a test as we are staying with friends in London but I will give it a go !
Take care x

Morning all, long time no speak :/ I'm now doing slimming world so have a diary over yonder! I'm actually thoroughly enjoying it but miss you guys! It's just not the same over there!

First WI this week and 5lb off :0)

Nice to be back in control! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jo, Great to see you back and well done that's a fab loss! I keep my diary here because there's just so many on SW something like over 300 viewing at one time. SW is a great plan so much choice. Are you doing EE, red or green? From home or class? I've been doing some walking/low impact aerobics with my low cal and seem to have stalled but really toning up so I guess that's a result. x

Hi val, congratulations on the weight losses and doing a Low cal diet, that's. good amount to go by give or take per day. Sounds like you've nailed it. Hope you are well?

Happy New Year Val, hope you had a lovely Christmas, was your son home?we celebrated Christmas with our very close friends in London and then had a wonderful week in New York , wow what an amazing city!
Hope you are well x

Happy New Year Sandra! All the best to you and your family for 2014. X

My son is home he arrived on the 15th and leaves this Saturday the 11th, so almost a month. Already waking in the night missing him and he's still here, not a good sign :(

New York is amazing haven't been there for years. did the whole family go? Do you have friends there?

As of last week I only gained 2lbs over the holidays so I celebrated by eating and drinking loads. Afraid to weigh in so will go onto a plan of some kind for a week then weigh in. May do the Beyonce Diet she looks amazing. x

Aww Coffeelover, I know how you feel. Sometimes when our sons visit, I take myself off for a cry because I know they will be going again. Its so hard being apart from them. Harder than I thought it would be. Its empty nest syndrome -and some. (((hugs)))

happy new year. :)
my daughter and the three children went home today :(
i sooo know what you mean.
xx

Hi Val
Happy new year:). Sorry you are getting sad but glad you had a good visit xx

Big hugs Val, but you're having some lovely times with your son - and may it mean lots of trips for you to the US :)

So what's the Beyonce diet about?

Back