Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Thanks girls. Going to enjoy this week.

Susie, Beyonce & JayZ did a vegan challenge for 22 days and lost a lot of weight. Don't know about life without cheese though. May just give it a go. February is going to be a dry month, so maybe a good time to try it.

Hope you feeling better xXxX good luck with Beyonce diet

Good luck with the Beyoncé diet, some of her diets sound very extreme to me but if you end up looking like her, singing like her and making millions it will all be worth it ! ?

Good luck with the diet, not too sure I could cope with a vegan diet, I will be interested to see how you get on.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi val:). I dont think i could manage vegan - i think i'm a confirmed carnivore and it makes me feel good! Think that's the holy grail - what does your body enjoy?

Good question Katie, I love eating vegetarian but yeah vegan is a step too far for me. I could do it for 20 days though maybe in the summer? I love my cheese too much to give it up. As a side note and because they're wheat free and low carb, I really love the organic soybean pasta (also mung bean fettuccine and black bean spaghetti from Explore Asian. They're very filling and have just 2 ingredients so no frankenfood. I buy it from Wholefoods, but Amazon has it too.

If anyone is interested for the low carb aspect:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Explore-Asian-Mung-Bean-Fettuccini/dp/B004UB9P38/ref=pd_sim_sbs_grocery_2

Hi Val, that sounds interesting:). Must admit that we use cabbage for spagetti now especially with bolognaise sauce. Tasty and easy to buy in the supermarket:)

Good idea Katie using cabbage, I would love one of those spiralo things Susie has for courgette pasta, maybe next month.

Off to update my weight. 5lbs on for me. 2 as of last week and 3 to celebrate the 2 if that makes any sense. Won't post my food but started back with mfp today. x

Morning Val:)

Morning hun

Great idea to buy a spiralo, I love mine :) i use it mainly for courgetti, but you can do other veg. I also try and cut a cabbage into strips as soon as I buy it and bung it in the freezer, that way it's ready to chuck in the steamer :)

Morning everyone. Great idea Susie, will definitely get one. Going for lunch with mil, hubby and son today, a curry at the 'wee curry shop' Beautiful sunny day here. Unexpected but I'll take it. Still on holiday until monday, so will be having a vodka martini tonight.

Have a good day xx

Last edited:
Enjoy sunshine and lunch- ignoring the drinkie ;)

I can't drink vodka martini waaaaay too strong even for me ! Enjoy :)

I hope you enjoyed your day

Hi Val
Oh we love the wee curry house, we usually go whenever we visit friends in Glasgow.
Hope you had a lovely meal :)

Loved my curry, but it's a no go on being veggie for now although I plan to eat a lot of veggie meals. Just not focused enough and thought of ordering veggie curry was not very exciting.

Last day before son goes back so out to lunch today. Going to just cc for a week or so and see how I go.

Lovely and sunny day here again. x

Oh enjoy your day....i bet he is excited to go back but you will miss him dreadfully. Good idea to cc for a while until you decide which way to go. I am counting carbs but not really doing induction until i get my head around everything.

Back