Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Hi val, dry month sounds good and a great way to lose- although not something I'm subscribing to:D

1 lb down this week, very slow but right direction. 10 lbs to go! Had a good week - off on holiday but didn't really do anything however did resist having a cocktail everyday. Son is in a flat in Chicago for spring break and living it large so I'm on rations lol maybe that's why I lost a pound.

A bit of a hangover today and up early couldn't sleep, so just relaxing and a nap later.

Happy Saturday XX

Thanks girls, Not read it yet Sam I'm thinking of Lee Labrada's lean trainer program on bodybuilding.com it's free and very much for beginners like me. Will start in April after I recover financially from March. x

2lbs up from a wine weekend, plus felt crap and hungover. I'm sticking to vodka from now on and just one drink. Hopefully the 2lbs will be gone by weekend. Finally found a great substitute for the double cream in my coffee, evaporated milk- very similar to the double cream I usually have with a fraction of the cals and fat.

Going to see Miranda tomorrow night. I think she's a love her or hate her comedian but I love her. A retirement party on Saturday so will be keeping busy.

Hips are sore from the jogging last week so will leave it and stick to walk with Leslie instead. X

Oh I love Miranda ! Yeah I had put on4lbs this morning !

Evening love

How are the hips feeling now? Walking is such good overall body exercise, I think doing Leslie is the way forward :)

Hi val, I'm being good off the vino this week to aim to drop a couple of pounds - amazing how those empty calories add up and pile on so fast!

Hi Val
How was Miranda? I've wondered what she would be like to see live, she does make me laugh!
I hear you on the wine, I had given it up for Lent but caved in when I met up with my very dear friend on Wednesday evening. Wine is such a sociable drink!
Have a lovely weekend x

Miranda was great! I laughed for over 2 hours, very good therapy. The ending was hilarious!

Going to stop eating sugar this week as it sneaks into so many things. Trying to break my 1 lb lost 1 lb gain pattern.

Retirement party tonight and think it will be easy to be good as not in the mood to drink.

Have a good Saturday. X

Oh I wish I could go and see her ! Enjoy the party x

You'll love it Lisa!

Going to try for Kate Bush tickets for August. We'll be at a wedding not to far away on the weekend before so a quick detour. Tickets go on sale this coming Friday. Anyone with experience in ordering tickets online for shows that tend to sell out within hours? I'm registered the the venue and a couple of ticket places and think I know what seats I want but don't know what to expect when I log on Friday morning when thousands log in too? Fingers at the ready but any tips appreciated.

A bit of hangover hunger today so eaten loads already :( Going for much lower carbs this week.

Beautiful sunny day. X

Back