Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Ooh val your menu sounds lovely. I've never had turkey mince before don't laugh just always assumed it was chickeny. Will have to give the tex mix a shot :)

Oh shame about the tickets hun, but I completely get your feeling about getting good seats for what is a big whackload of money.

Menu does sound delish! Good luck with the NMA for a month :)

Awwww what a shame! it was quite a lot of money though!! your menu sounds gorgeous! I'll be having taco salad this week for sure!! and I forgot all about feta! A Greek salad is on the menu this week too!

M mm the taco sounds lush!!! And Turkey is chickeny!
I totally agree 're tickets way too expensive x

Hi val, well I was excited about the tickets - until I saw the price:eek: xxx

Read the most hilarious stuff on twitter last night at #katebushticketordeal Here's one advising against these tickets. So many scalpers. Really cheered me up. Love British humor. They're selling for upwards of £600. now on various sites.

Bj5Vi2yIQAA1qDQ.jpg

M mm the taco sounds lush!!! And Turkey is chickeny!
I totally agree 're tickets way too expensive x

Lol well there you go then, il stick with beef mince for the now :)

Hi,you are doing really well at the moment,good luck with the Atkins restart and no alcohol. I am only going to have wine once a week for the month of April, I gave been overdoing it recently.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Trying not to beat myself up and I did really well with food and water until yesterday. Hubby brought home a gorgeous curry for mother's day and I couldn't resist the pakora, few bites of nan and wine. Weighed myself this morning and same as when I started low carb on Thursday :( just going to keep going be good this week and weigh in Thursday morning. Enjoying my food though. Hope your all well. X

B- 2 Linda Mcartney italian sausages slice of cheese
L- salad and prawn cocktail
D- turkey w/ carrot parsnip mash/ sprouts and salad
S- avocado cashew pate/nuts/chicken slices
W- lots for me.
Cal 1300 Carb 33 fat 87 protein 91

Ooh the pate sounds lush where did you get that. Don't be too disheartened I know it's hard not to be.

Yummy ! Thanks. We're they still in shell?

Hi babes - don't get too down about the slip up - it was only a little one, and hopefully it will whooshie away quickly! xxx

Loved my food today and so full.

B- mim wi/cashew avocado pate
L- salad w/prawn cocktail
D- stir fry w/mung bean fettuccini/cabbage/prawns/turkey

Higher in carbs than other days but still under 50. Mung bean fettuccini had 10 grams carbs per 50 grams and although not like real pasta a great substitute and filling. Hope it doesn't hinder my progress.

Cal 1014 Carb 40 Fat 58 Pro 88

Realized last night that I'm off Easter weekend so will definitely have a drink. Maybe exercise my butt off to compensate?

mim made in a plastic bread shaped thing.

IMG_1228.jpg

Looks like eggy bread :)see above for pate I asked the same yesterday :)

Sounds like a lovely menu hun, how's the cashew avocado pate?

It's gorgeous. Has a touch of mango and chilli too. Make try to make some with my blitz thingy if I feel ambitious one day.

That mim looks ace! Where do you get your pate from?

It's a company called Findlaters Sam. I got it at Waitrose, but some farm shops and Wholefoods have it.

Findlater's Pate and Pies supplied throughout UK

Lol Vicky looks just like eggy bread.

X

Back