Coke Zero...affect the weight loss?

Got a 500ml bottle for a treat, now that I'm having 3 packs a day instead of 4 :)

If anyone has an ALDI nearby, they now sell their own brand of Coke Zero - 'Cola Zero Sugar' and I can't find any citric acid in the ingredients only the same ingredients as Coke Zero. Worth noting, I think!

Having tried some Coke Zero over the weekend, I figured that around 2 cans per day would be about right.

If anyone wants to buy cans, Sainsbury's are doing 6x330ml for £3.09 and BOGOF - so slightly cheaper than Costco for 24 cans.

I decided to go with 1.25 litre bottles in the end, as I'll have half a bottle per day. The Co-op have them at £1.59 and BOGOF until June 21st.

I used to drink a lot of Pepsi Max before starting this a week ago and have tried Coke Zero/Dr Pepper Zero and have found them both to taste awful :(

Sounds like it's just me though!

I have pretty much stuck to water and now the Dr Pepper is gone I won't be buying any more lol

I never drink hot drinks either but might just give the green tea a go sometime soon!!!

I used to drink a lot of Pepsi Max before starting this a week ago and have tried Coke Zero/Dr Pepper Zero and have found them both to taste awful :(

I'm a Pepsi Max drinker too. I usually drink a 2 litre bottle per day. Can't stand Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke. I tried Coke Zero once and wasn't keen, but after 5 days on Exante it tastes okay to me now. I'm sure once I have a glass of Pepsi Max I'll realise how much better it tastes, but for now I ain't got much choice.

Hi all, not on Exante but thought I'd drop a note here... Coke and DR Pepper Zero have Malic acid in them (as opposed to Diet Coke etc with CITRIC acid in them). Citric acid WILL knock you out of ketosis, MALIC will NOT... It is recommended that it is drunk in limited quantities due to bloating, possible 'hunger' or making your body/brain crave further 'real' food. So in short, yes drink it, but also be aware of how your body responds...
Sauce xx

Thanks for all the replies. I've cut down a tad but am still enjoying the coke zero and the weightloss! I am off to costco soon so will be stocking up.

I'm a pepsi drinker too and i'm not really enjoying the coke zero but it breaks the monotony!

BF

Back