coke zero/ water flavourings/mix-a-mousse

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
I have jus finished week 2 and although i have lost 12lb i was hopin i would have lost a lil more

however i have had a small amount of coke zero everyday andh have had jelly made with mix-a-mousse and water flavouring most days, will this have made a difference to my weight loss and should i cut them out?

i have them cos it makes me feel more 'normal' wen i can have a jelly while watching tv or a can of coke zero when i am out

xxx

I have jus finished week 1 and although i have lost 12lb i was hopin i would have lost a lil more

however i have had a small amount of coke zero everyday andh have had jelly made with mix-a-mousse and water flavouring most days, will this have made a difference to my weight loss and should i cut them out?

i have them cos it makes me feel more 'normal' wen i can have a jelly while watching tv or a can of coke zero when i am out

xxx

Stacey, 12lb is a fantastic loss, coke zero would not make a difference I don't think the only thing it may start off is cravings... as for the jelly I don't know cos I haven't tried it... please be happy with 12lb, if you weigh out exactly what that is, it will amaze you!!Love

Stacey!!!!! 12lbs!!! hellllllllo???!!! 12lbs???!!!! well done my lady!!!! thats friggin amazing. I'm lucky if I get 7lbs in my first week and even thats rather damn good!!!

You must get this "its not good enough" mentality out of your head!! 12lbs is fan-flippin-tastic!!!!:D:D:D:party0038::clap::bliss::wow::eek:

If you were one of mine...I'd be doing a little hoppity-jig about the living room for you!!!!!

fabby!!

To be honest those things you've had are marginal. Yes, they all contain calories, coke zero anything up to about 10cals per 100mls, MAM is about 30 and the flavouring.....about 10 I think it works out at? so all in all not a great amount.

Some people are really sensitive to ketosis and so those bits might slow them down....but it doesn't seem to be doing that to you!!!

How much water are you drinking? about 4 litres is as much as you'd really want to be doing but all in all thats a pretty flipping great loss you had there missy!!!

Positive steps hun.....must think postive!! PMA!!!!!:D Mega proud of you for sticking at this btw.
xx

last week i didnt do well with the water which i think was my main problem, had 6 pints so far today tho, hoping to have 8 pints a day this week and see how next week goes

starting swimming tomorrow, jus hope my friend doesent let me down my cancelin :(

xxx

That's amazing. I lost 7lbs in my first week, 2.5lbs in my second and 4.0 in my 3rd week. I was pleased with that so feel amazing about your loss.
In my mind it's coming off quicker than any other diet I've ever done so it's gotta be good.
I think you need to do things which help you stick to the plan, I still eat out occasionally but eat low GI to train myself to eat sensibly and retrain my habits. In my mind the weight may come off more slowly but frankly all I care about is losing every week and keeping it off.
Good luck and keep the good work up.

Back