coke zero!!!

LVLLM

Gold Member
:eek::strikeout_button::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::woohoo::0icanfly::banana dancer::greenapple:

The above says = omg im drinking coke zero and the caffeine has hit omg my heart is racing lol!!! im buzzing

PMSL!!! I can't believe you gave in!

ooo can we freely drink coke zero? i have a bottle left from last night :D
oh the caffine. that why i couldnt get to sleep last night and couldnt stay still for the evening lol

Lol. Does it not have citric acid in it? Can i have some at work????? Please please please........Im going to have a great night if i can, a lolly and coke zero.

I don't think it does have citric acid in Cheryl

I've just had to get a can of diet coke as my choccy craving is back! :/

Ive had 4 easter eggs in my fridge that are left over and a large galaxy one still in the box, that was my favorite and i havent touched a bit. Im soooooo proud of myself. Think i might have to get some diet coke/coke zero in though. Have an of you tried the sainsburys flavoured fizzy water? The lemon and lime one is georgeous cold straight from the fridge.

Well done! :D My Mum has loads of easter eggs and keeps offering me bits of it each evening. Our fridge is full of chocolate treats and cakes and I (somehow) manage to avoid eating them *proud smilies* And, and, AND! What will keep me going is I tried a pair of shorts on this morning which were really tight on me a few weeks ago. I could just about do them up but had a MASSIVE muffin top.... well this morning, they went on with ease and did up beautifully ;) SO pleased!

I know what I'm like though, I'll think "well that's ok then, I can now treat myself to all this chocolate and cake and biscuits, crips, BREAD cos I've lost a couple of pound" ..... Tsk, i'm such an idiot sometimes. But I'm not doing that this time. I'm loooong way off my target and i've only got 7 weeks to lose just under a stone!

I don't like any kind of flavoured water. It doesn't taste right to me - tasstes like they need to add more flavour too it! Prefer just normal water

Well done, its a great feeling isnt it? This water is very flavoured and almost like a sweet treat.

I hate you all now, i cant stop thinking about coke. I havent got any and cant get out to get some. Im calling Mark to bring some home (if i can last til 8pm)

Sorry!! :D

Yeah it is a great feeling... i feel brilliant today! :D

i dare not drink coke or filter coffee, i had a fresh filter coffee the other day and went hyper :) it was funny but i had a serious meeting afterwards and my mouth would not shut up lol. but i love the buzz you get :)

Lol, your now a caffiene junkie! I think i will save mine for night duty then. But mmmm dirt coke.

Coke Zero does has citric acid in :( the only diet, caffiene free citric acid free coke is Asdas.

its nice with vodka in :)

im an anything drinker ;)

Back