Coke Zero

Right here we go people...

Zero Drinks -

INGREDIENTS:
Carbonated water, citric acid, natural flavors, potassium citrate, potassium benzoate (to protect taste), aspartame*, acesulfame potassium.

*Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalinine

0 Carbs - So No Fluid Retension.
0 Caffeine
0 Sugar

Problems will arise because citric acid will slow down or pause ketosis to a level where you will have negliable weight losses... because as the DVD says Citric Acid interupts the process where your body uses body fat as energy.

Basically slowing down your own diet?

There is no way to get around this diet... just stick to it jeese lol

LOL without raking up old ground....the point of Coke Zero as opposed to other Diet and Zero Drinks is that it doesnt contain citric acid....have a little bottle beside me as I am typing this read and nope it doesnt contain the dreaded Citric Acid....in fairness the LT DVD was recorded "when Adam was a baby" and a lot of the manufacturers have realised with the sucess of these diets they need to change what they put into them....relax Coke Zero is fine in moderation!!

It is really good to hear that there are people out there who are sharing my opinion. So do you know any other little things "which are allowed"? I also enjoy to have some fruit while I am watching tv. I have heard that you shouldn't eat so much fruit in the evening-it hast to do with the insulin or something, but fruit just makes me happy and I think it is at least much healthier than eating chips:)

EXACTLY, thanks Bea. Mattbibby - perhaps you would check your facts before posting things such as this please? You're only putting peoples backs up; this is neither helpful nor is it to be tolerated.

Sam - if you are on a VLCD you shouldnt really have fruit as the carbs will knock you out of ketosis! What diet are you actually following?

Hmm interesting... I wonder about the other Zero branded drinks... like Dr Pepper and Fanta?

Havent a clue...the trick is to read the label!

It is really good to hear that there are people out there who are sharing my opinion. So do you know any other little things "which are allowed"? I also enjoy to have some fruit while I am watching tv. I have heard that you shouldn't eat so much fruit in the evening-it hast to do with the insulin or something, but fruit just makes me happy and I think it is at least much healthier than eating chips:)

Sam as Elle said....Fruits etc are not allowed (citric acid!!!)......havent found anything else....but the odd glass of Coke Zero should be fine for you!!

Thanks for the advise. One of my friends although told me yesterday that I shouldn't eat any fruits in the evening because of the citric acid. Gosh it is so difficult to lose weight but to be happy and satisfied at the same time. So I guess I have to live only with a glass of coke zero in the evening...

Just think how happy and satisfied you will be feeling when you are slim and lovely and people are saying how fantastic you look. I cant wait!!

Thanks for the advise. One of my friends although told me yesterday that I shouldn't eat any fruits in the evening because of the citric acid. Gosh it is so difficult to lose weight but to be happy and satisfied at the same time. So I guess I have to live only with a glass of coke zero in the evening...
What diet are you following Sam???:confused:

That is so right :)
Well first I just tried to eat only smaller portions and to do more sports. But I wasn't very successful doing that. (I have been doing this since the 25th of October). I lost about two kilos which isn't very much I think. So one friend told me about the weight watchers programm. Right now I am trying to find as many information as I can, because this kind of diet seems to be quite good for me.

Hi

I am Carrie and I'm doing Lipotrim. Been on it for 3 weeks and lost a stone. only one more stone to lose. glad to hear it's ok to drink Coke Zero. WIll buy some tomorrow, a change from water

Carrie xx

Is it LT you are doing Sam?

No not really. I am not very familiar to all these kinds of diets. I read about quite a lot of different programms in the internet. But actually I didn't find one which really suits me. So I just decided to do my own programm :) I have to admit that I don't really know the main facts about LT :(

No not really. I am not very familiar to all these kinds of diets. I read about quite a lot of different programms in the internet. But actually I didn't find one which really suits me. So I just decided to do my own programm :) I have to admit that I don't really know the main facts about LT :(

Really, what does that involve? What do you eat etc If you want to know anything just ask and Im sure someone can answer for you.

Really, what does that involve? What do you eat etc If you want to know anything just ask and Im sure someone can answer for you.

Well I used to eat about three slices of bread with jam (no butter)and two cups of coffee in the morning. Sometimes a glass of juice. For lunch I usually had something like potatoes with fresh veggies like carots, beans or corn and a little meat. Sometimes I took a desert like a yogurt or some fruit. As a afternoon snack I used to have a piece of cake(not always). In the evening I ate bread as well-this time with cheese. And I tried to drink very much water during the day.

Hi

I am Carrie and I'm doing Lipotrim. Been on it for 3 weeks and lost a stone. only one more stone to lose. glad to hear it's ok to drink Coke Zero. WIll buy some tomorrow, a change from water

Carrie xx

Welcome to the forum - you will love it here!!!:D

Back