coke zero

mojoglory

can i drink a small amount, say 100 ml, of this and be ok? i have medication that tastes foul, and i need something to take the taste, and residue, away!

mojoglory said:
can i drink a small amount, say 100 ml, of this and be ok? i have medication that tastes foul, and i need something to take the taste, and residue, away!

Yes you can :) I have about 2 pints a day of coke zero or dr pepper zero... Hasn't effected me!
Hope it helps with the meds :)

Yes you can :) I have about 2 pints a day of coke zero or dr pepper zero... Hasn't effected me!
Hope it helps with the meds :)

Thank you so much! Can't believe what a relief this will be, the stuff is almost like liquid paraffin with the texture not being dissimilar ;-) And I've gone for the sugar-free version, so even more rank!

I imagine that Dr Pepper Zero would be okay as well?

Thank you for replying, sometimes it's really scary plucking up the courage to make a first post!

mojoglory said:
Thank you so much! Can't believe what a relief this will be, the stuff is almost like liquid paraffin with the texture not being dissimilar ;-) And I've gone for the sugar-free version, so even more rank!

I imagine that Dr Pepper Zero would be okay as well?

Thank you for replying, sometimes it's really scary plucking up the courage to make a first post!

Aww poor you, your medicine sounds horrible :( hope you're not having to take it for long...
Yep dr pepper zero fine too... It's what's got me through actually!
I know what you mean about posting, I was the same! Lurked about for ages trying to pluck up the courage to post ;) they are a friendly bunch here so you have no worries :) feel free to ask anything you like... There are also some good stickies with lots of info on for beginners...
Best of luck hun x

Coke Zero and Dr Pepper Zero get me through! Also flavoured water with malic acid NOT citric acid, there are only a couple of them though. And Asda own brand diet coke and coke zero, cheaper than coke zero..... and taste it!

Asda do their own brand 'Dr pepper'...called 'Dr Thunder'....same ingredients...58p

Yes. Different formula.

Back