Coke Zero!

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
I've just seen a diet plan/post and are you actually allowed coke zero? Does this not interrupt ketosis at all?
And how often are you allowed it?
I'm not a fan of coke but if I ever feel like I need a bit of sugar then instead of eating I think this night help :)
Thank you x

I think you are supposed to have it in moderation but I have found a few cans a day works fine for me without affecting ketosis or weight loss.
I love being able to have it - makes me feel more normal lol.

I think I've seen it mentioned that 500ml is the recommended limit per day (please correct me if I'm wrong) you can also have Dr Pepper Zero if you like that.

anything without citric acid. so asda diet coke, morrisons mr pop!!! there are quite a few, but water is your bestest friend!!!

Btw Aldi version of coke zero tastes exactly the same as Coca Cola's one and is VERY cheap for a big bottle (around 40p maybe less?). Checked last night and has no citric acid. Wahoo!!

I drink the aldi coke zero and it tastes no different to me either, dr pepper zero is also allowed and only £1 for a 2 litre bottle at asda at the moment x

Thank you :)

I'm going to stick to my water and see how I do but now if I get a terrible sugar rush I know not to eat chocolate but I can have a cheeky can of Coke Zero :) xxx

last time i did the diet i had 1 can every day of coke zero it was my treat and it never made a difference to my weight loss or made me hungry sometimes its a life saver if you have a craving going on or it can make you feel more normal while out

Bought myself a bottle today :) I've only had a tiny sip. I'm quite worried it'll take me out of ketosis if I have anymore? Xx

I accidently had over 2 litres on one day (mindless eating/drinking and all that!) last week, lost 8lb - you'll be fine :)

I'm having a 500ml bottle everyday as keeps me from cheating, & keeps me from feeling like I'm being deprived ;) I'm only on day 3 so not in ketosis yet anyway!

It's a treat as wasn't allowed before when I did LL

asda own coke zero is nice and doesnt contain too many nasty chemicals too (and no citric acid)

Back