Coke Zero

PositiveBetty

Hello everyone... hope you've had a good day :)

Does anyone know why we are not allowed Coke Zero but they are allowed a limited amount on CD? It seems strange as the diets are practically identical.

Would be nice to be able to have the occasional coke.

I think technically you aren't allowed it on CD either, but the rules have recently changed from it being frowned upon to being a complete no-no.

Having said that some people on the CD board drink it with no problems.

I want a coke zero now, what with that and my 2 cooked food packs I had yesterday I'm getting a real LL rebel!

Hi there,

Coke zero is a no no on CD although many CDers still have it with no ill effects. I'm on CD and personally stay well away. Too worried it would knock me out of ketosis :p;)

x

I have 1 can zero coke a day with no side effects but some find it makes them hungry xxx

Oh dear I have drunk a stupid amount of coke zero this week....but was in ketosis at weigh in.

Hi Guys,

There isn't anything in Coke Zero that can take you out of Ketosis. What it can do though is give you hunger pangs sometimes. It doesn't happen with me and I love the stuff (between us I probably drink a wee bit much of it). In fact on my first week on w8 I drank loads of it and still had a 9lb loss, lol.

Each to their own!

C xxx

Personally I wouldn't touch it, I use coke to clean my toilet because it's the only thing that shifts the limescale (why would I want to subject my innards to that).

The whole point about abstinence is that we're not eating and drinking in order to look at the impact food has on our lives, and I see drinking coke zero as breaking that abstinence but then I also have difficulty with the amount of chemicals in the packs themselves without introducing more into my body.

Back