Coke Zero

I thought a couple of the replies are hard. If someones just starting out they ask questions all you longer LT peeps have seen over and over. I dont think she was looking for loop holes, just struggling and if you remember what week one is like you will know food and drink is all you think about!

Maybe a bit of understanding would go a long way. Your all near the finish line, remember what its like at the start.

coke zero while having no carbs or citric acid CAN knock some people out of ketosis and does make some people hungry so is best avoided

Oh i learnt that lesson! I thought as i had done so good i could have one zero carb thing, one "treat" and next thing i know im scoffing food without realising! this turned into a 4 day mess where i was in tears! back on the LT wagon now after a reality check but il never "treat" myself again!

I thought a couple of the replies are hard. If someones just starting out they ask questions all you longer LT peeps have seen over and over. I dont think she was looking for loop holes, just struggling and if you remember what week one is like you will know food and drink is all you think about!

Maybe a bit of understanding would go a long way. Your all near the finish line, remember what its like at the start.

Firstly I'm nowhere near the finish line yet and so have no problem remembering what it was like in the beginning. Secondly, I did state that I understand that Lissy herself was not looking for loopholes but that others are - it is those others that the reply was about.

I am only finishing my fourth week, therefore no where near the end.

The point that I was trying to get across was, if you are going to do LT then do it and follow the rules, if you are going to look towards trating yourself or justa wee bit of this or that, then dont waste time, WeightWatchers would be better not something as strict as LT!

I've re-read the posts and they don't seem as harsh as I initially took them, I'm just gonna put it down to me being emo after a bit of an ordeal on the motorway comin back from B&Q

A few people have given the answer I was looking for so lets just let this post fade away ;)

Lissy xx

Well I hope you just understand that I wasn't trying to offend you Lissy - I'm not one that tries to instigate arguments however I will speak up if I feel it's necessary. ;)

And just to clarify once more in case anyone else gets the wrong end of the stick - my first post on this thread was in reply to this:

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/58589-coke-zero.html#post903135

Granted I could have been clearer and for that I apologise but that is all I will apologise for as waving temptation in the face of those who may well bow to it is unacceptable. If the person who posted that isn't on LT then fair enough but if they are then there is no excuse for advocating cheating.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I know you want this topic to now die a death - but i only gave up smoking yesterday and this thread made me mad - so its either tell u all what i am thinking - or buy a packet of cigs...

...guess which option won :D

How anyone can come onto this forum and imply that the peeps on here should be more understanding - is such a diabolical thing to say....i mean ffs - the amount of support that is given and received on here is amazing.

There are so many people that try to sabotage their own weightloss while using LT - dont u think it is understandable for the stalwarts of this weight loss regime to get a tad peeved when time after time people seem to want to 'cheat' - I dont mean a 'shet i ate a pea' cheat - nooooooooooo much much more sinister than that - an actual premediated - researched 'cheat'...I mean come on guys - ur either serious about this diet or your not - if your not... toodles

simple as

there that helped a bit :)

I was wondering that too after seeing someone on the CD forum a while ago say they were having it, so thanks for asking Lissy! Still, I guess anything that breaks my Zero habit is a good thing! ;)

As for the video, I wasn't offered it either (to be honest, the pharmacist I saw was awful - so glad it's not my local pharmacy) but I watched it online. I knew most of the information from reading this forum, but it was useful to show my boyfriend that were was some science (and lots of clip art!) behind the diet.

(and lots of clip art!)

:rotflmao: LOL I did think something similar when I watched it. It's very long and a bit boring but it does contain useful info so it's a must for any LT newbie that hasn't watched it yet.

Jesus whats up with everyone today!
why are we bashing a newbie for asking a simple question.
i have pasted a link a the bottom of this message, its someone admitting that they actually caved in and ate, everybody was full of support and kind words then, so why not now!!!
http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/58327-need-honest-you-all.html

re-read my post lee - then after you have done that - re-read this post. It isnt 'bashing' as you call it.

But your entitled to your opinion - as is every single forum member on this site.

There have been many posts on this forum that have been stern and too the point - not only do the wonderful members have the ability to smooth the cracks when someone has cheated - we also have the capability to stop someone in their tracks when we see they are thinking about making a BIG mistake.

In my book that is all anyone can ask

Support doesn't come into it in this particular thread. Nobody on this thread has cheated and therefore no support is needed. A question was asked and it was answered.

Back