Cokes- back to it

Hmmm what time are you at the metrocentre?Im not sure if John's working sat morning with the car but if he is and you were going morning I'm sure we could figure something out. Would be nice to meet x

Picking suze up from durham at 11.30 will be at metro for 12 ish then there for couple of hours im sure ;) would be lovely to meet x

Ooo well then! I'll give John a ring in his lunch break and get back to you if thats ok as maybe if he is working he could get a lift home, he works 8-12 on a sat when doing overtime. Looking forward to it, I'll make it up there somehow, Im not sure if the crammy train still goes to metro or not. I'll go off and check that would be the best option x

Right just checked Northern Rail I can be at metrocentre for 12.22pm. So I could meet x

Aww are you having fun Lisa?

Morning Rachel :)

Great news Rachel, look forward to meeting you Saturday - pm Vicky your mobile if you like so we can find you - although the noise level should give us away :)

yes do that :) is yellow sector closer to the train station? Ill probably park in the red multi story (not with tickles car lol) and we could meet somewhere there?

Right. Yes vicky I can meet in Red I know the metrocentre quite well. The thing is I maybe later than that. I'll explain-
The furniture at John's nannas needs to be out soon, its a council bungalow so we have to hand the keys in by a certain date. So we found a number in yellow pages for someone whose ad said they'[d do it free as they sell the furniture on. That was a big swizz as when he got there he told my MiL it would cost £300! She told him where to go, so tomorrow I have to get a permit for the tip and hire a van for sat as John isn't going into work and clear the bungalow on sat. We'll do this as early as we can, then I'll hop on a train to metro if you are going to be there a couple of hours and if it's alright with you I would hitch a ride to yours Vicky and then if I get your address John could come and pick me up later on. Hope thats ok. I'll PM you my number Vicky and I'll get your address sometime so I can do a map for John. I was thinking I should be able to get to metrocentre for about 2.30 or slightly earlier if thats ok. Gonna PM you now. Getting excited to meet you guys x

yey thats fab. we will deffo still be at metro then anyway :)

Morning Rach:)

Have a wonderful time meeting everyone - i'm jealous! Now dont let them lead you astray...,...:D

pmsl. rach ive text you - did you get it? Ill pm you my number just in case x

Hello all! Sooo looking forward to tomorrow meeting you guys. I just hope I can get the bunglow cleared quickly. We are picking the van up at 8.45 so that should be plenty of time, either way I'll be hopping on the train as I put the van insurance in john's name so he can always drop it off himself.

I'm in party mode now, haven't felt in this type of mode for ages. I can't guarantee that I won't be led astray, but then again I am from Blyth originally so I can't really guarantee that I won't lead you guys astray! x

I'm up sooo early. Got to get ready and take the dogs early so we can get cracking and get this move done.

John started poking about in the bags with the booze and said what you bought all this for? Totally forgot I was coming out tonight! I soon put him right and have printed off directions which look really easy from the A1. So I won't have time to check in later, but see you girls later on!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Have fun rach :D

Back