Cokes- back to it

I have got up at 6.30am on a Sunday morning with a mouth like I've been eating sand. I already had 6 glasses of water to fend off the headache lurking in the background. What a night though! It was really great meeting you guys. I'm just gonna add my carb confessions that after eating most of that bowl of crisps, I got 2 cheeseburgers on the way home at Maccy D's, and did I take the bun off? Did I heck! Ooops :eek::D But I'm sure the alcohol will have taken away all of the carbs, cos that's how it works isn't it ;)

Morning Rach. Sounds like a fun night.

There were crisps? :eek: ! yes agree alcohol helps..,., lol :D

There were loads of crisps! It was lush:D I know Lisa, I think I was feeling quite tipsy after only a couple. I was banging on peoples doors on a trip to the shop with Linzi trying to get directions back to Vicky as we got so lost, all we actually did was go out of Vickys turn left then left again I think! Was fun. I went back to bed as I was freezing but now waking up I feel surprisingly well. Think the many glasses of water earlier have really helped.

Bren I felt bad for you and Linz having to drive back today. I have just basically been horizontal on the sofa all day watching rubbish and now I can't sleep! Hope you got some lovely choccy lab kisses when you got back, mine were all over me last night. Vicky's dogs were lovely you guys got some great photos of them, ive just been on facebook:)

Still no sleep! Why do I do this? End up awake all night so regularly? Grrrrr :mad:

Morning :) Hope you got some sleep in the end.

I knew the same thing would happen if I had a nap so resisted (although it was really hard, I had to keep jumping up and down around the room to stop nodding off!) and did sleep OK last night.

Morning Rach. Isn't that always the problem with partying?! I had two bad nights fri/sat which were completely self inflicted so finally crashed last night and slept ok. Hope you have managed to get some sleep
Xxx

Hope you got some sleep eventually. I was in bed yesterday until 12.30 because I wasn't well and thought I'd be awake all night but I cuddled up to Trev and woke several hours later with a stiff neck lol.

Feel better soon Lisa cuddles always help x

Alcohol so does mess up sleep. It also seems to have set off my tummy troubles again although that may have been the carbs :D I haven't had a wink and feel so wired. Hopefully I'll crash later, I just seem to have so much to do today and have no confidence that I won't just crash and forget everything you know?!

afternoon dear hope you are ok xxx

Well I ended up snoring all afternoon after going between shivering and sweating, I was sneezing all night too. So I got nothing done but think maybe I have a bug. Luckily I got doggy cuddles to help out. I hope this just gets lost.

Speaking of getting lost the Beckhams have obviously lost their minds with Harper Seven as a name for their daughter. I can only assume that they must of conceived next to the River Severn whilst Posh was reading Harpers bazarre, you can just imagine can't you "David get it over already, I'm trying to read!" Notice I said trying. I'm such a b***h!

LMAO good call on the name, young Rach :) - they are away with the fairies, those two.

Anyone remember that song, "Harper Valley PTA"? Bet the poor sod gets that for years :)

Sleep update! I slept from about 6.30pm last night until 8.30 this morning. Hurrah! I still feel very cold, but I can cope with that as long as I've slept. love my sleep x

omfg rachel you are the sleep stealer :) glad you feel better for it x

Vicky I have loads of nights without sleep, so I'm well happy to have had such a long one. Are you caught up yet? I see you guys have all weighed, But I haven't. Tomorow is my day but I think I may wait til next week now. I have been so bad with feeling ill, chips, syrup sponge and custard, god knows how many carbs in that lot but helped me to feel slightly more human. Back on track today though ;)

Back