Cokes- back to it

Evening Rachel - glad to see you're having fun:D

Morning Rachel :)

morning gorgeous x

Morning all! Hope everyone is having a fab morning.

My wii fit board arrived yesterday so I've been playing on that. My wii mii is a porker :cry: Just wait til I'm not a porker, cheeky nintendo console! I had the most fun with the step one and the hula hoops. However I am best as yoga, apperently I have good balence and flexibility, could of fooled me it was killing me to hold the poses.

I'm tired and in a bit of a grump today. TOTM hormones. :mad:

My MiL is back today so I'm not looking after John's nanna today. She's away to the daycentre today anyway, but I won't have to go up there tonight. She was no bother mind. Kind of reminds me of when I used to work in homes and you had to be quite directive but nice and friendly at the same time to keep people relaxed. I think John finds it hard that his nanna doesn't know who he is. It's a shame.

I'm going to have to count up my walking later on. I'm getting so behind. Big walk this afternoon. I don't know if my MiL will be back in time for it but we'll go off anyway after 3.

I seriously need some energy. Stoopid hormones

OOH wii fit - if id know i sold mine last week on ebay! Do you need the wii fit game the second one?? LOL

aww bless ya on the hormones I know how you feel.
Do you walk round the burn with the doglets??? thats where i go when im up there!

Hey Vicky. My hubby got it for me £30 with the game preowned, but it came in the box and is like new. I was well impressed.

I didn't actually get on the long walk this afternoon. I spent the afternoon snoozing on the sofa for 3 whole hours! Just took them out, and they'll go out later. We have loads of fields near us as I'm in the west part of Cramlington and I take them down Arcot Lane so we go right next to the golf course. You can actually get on the course just by going through the trees. It's really nice as you can get to one of the lakes without going on the course so I let the doggies swim in it. Maybe tomorrow for that walk.

I'm so drunk right now. Only had 4 vodkas and gone straight to my head. What has happened to me? Since I'm drunk and like every good drunk occassion I feel the need to tell someone I love them so here goes- I LOVE YOU GUYS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

What's this? No hangover, wahay!

Can't believe 4 vodkas (quite big measures) made me feel that drunk. Worst thing is hubby came home with a chip butty. I was tempted and I tried one little chip. It was foul. Absolutely awful. I can't believe I used to like that rubbish. I went and made myself a small tuna salad as I was a bit pekish due to the booze and I enjoyed that so much better.

I had also flirted with the idea of eating one of hubbys Munchie icecreams. I picked it up and looked. It didn't have any info on the packet, box must be in the bin, so I thought if I ate it I wouldn't even know what damage I was doing. So I put it back in the freezer.

That's my alcohol out of the way for a little while. You do get the munchies and its always for evil stuff.

Weigh in day today. Arrgghh. I'm scared.

Oh I'm not going yet Lisa. I go to Boots to use their scales. Have to walk the doggies first, then I'll go after that. My scales add weight when you've actually lost it. No wonder I failed at my last healthy eating attempt, I was so disheartened. Right off to walk the dogs now, They are getting rowdy

ah, the cheap atkins drunk. LOL, morning rachel

morning.
My scales weigh me 2 lb heavier where i live now as opposed to further south in teesside :( LOL

Good luck at weigh in.....what we really all need is an anti- gravity unit.........;)

Correct Katie :D

yes and leaning forward in a michael jackson stylie does too ;)

Stupid internet keeps throwing me off. Just lost a post.

I lost 2lbs today. So I'm well happy with that :D

Morning Rachel, well done there love

Back