Cokes- back to it

Ooo I bet Lisa. I've never given birth, I think no amount of luxeries, even if they did have them would make that stay plesant. Until you had the baby of course I suppose then it would all be worth it.
I stayed on a maternity ward once, was preg but early days and gyn didn't have space for me on that ward (miscarried after discharge). Not exactly comfortable places like are they. I felt sorry for the ones in labour. If I designed the place there would be people to massage you and all kinds. Slightly out of budget of the nhs mind I think

best of luck honey x hope it gets sorted love xxx
doglets sound fab - even though one has infected you ;) xxx

Hello guys!!!!

Sorry about the silence. By the time I got to the docs I was absolutely shivering, and very nauseous, but my arm hadn't changed at all. After checking me over, she was stumped as to why I was so ill. The only thing she could really find was a high pulse, and I was wheezing and my lung function was down from normal. She suggested it was possibly the antibiotics making things worse, told me to stop them, took blood and said she was referring me back to the consultant and to go to hospital if I got any worse.

Well, I felt pretty rough yesterday and spent the day on the sofa. This morning I've woke up and feel alot better. Arm still sore, slight sickly feeling but no where near as bad as yesterday. Guess the antibiotics were making me worse. Maybe some kind of reaction to them, but I'd had them before. Doesn't really matter. All that matters is I feel so much better!

Oh and the doc, who is my regular one noticed I lost weight! Hurrah!

Thanks for your messages guys xxx

Oh Rachel, so sorry to hear that, we never know what life is going to chuck at us, eh? Hope you're feeling better now xx

Hi Susie!
I do feel alot better, thank you.

How are you doing? Did you treat yourself with your spending money, other than the limoncello?

My MiL has bought me a pair of sketchers shape up sandals that were reduced to £30 and she's bringing them over for me later. I'm so happy to have a treat!

I have lived in my Fitflop boots this winter. I so want some Fitflop sandals as the pair I've got are so tight as I've got a high instep. I need to go and try some on as I'll probably have to go up a size to get the width.

Just took my shape ups for a spin around the field with the doggies. they definately work and are so comfy. Reccommended!

On the field the kids have been setting fires again. I saw a load of them laughing and joking as the fire engine pulled up. I dobbed the little shitbags in to the hunky fireman. Unfortunately I didn't see them do it, but they were drunk and in possession of alcohol so at least will get done for that. Same ones were on the field drinking last night, and only a month ago I was phoning the police reporting the kids starting fires (too windy and not lighting hence not phoning the fire brigade).
I am sick to the back teeth of kids getting drunk on the fields and setting fires. I am very grateful that the farmer allows us to use those fields as he just grows hay on them, any more of this and he could easily ban everyone from the fields. Not to mention any wildlife hurt or killed because of these fires. then there are the older dog walkers around here who won't go on the fields in the evenings because they feel intimidated. I know alot of the dog walkers around here and everyone hates it. Drunk kids ruin things for everyone. I hope something gets done

Anyway I managed a good 45 minute walk! Getting back into the swing of things. Now maybe time to say hello to the vodka!

Good afternoon!

I avoided the vodka last night, i ended up watching the eurovision in all it's horror. The song that won was terrible and neither of them could sing. Maybe it was better the first time they sang it, I didn't see that. But singing it after they won was dreadful.

Had a lovely 50 minute walk this morning in my sandals of course.

Also had bacon and eggs for brekkie. lovely. Need to go shopping later as well and I can't be bothered! Got a couple of hours to wait tho as the football is on and his hubbyness will be busy until it finishes, so at least I get the internet!

Having a nice chilled evening. If the rain stays off I might go and play a little basketball with the hubby as a new court has just been built further over on the estate.

Had another walk, about 60 mins. I will have to add these up again soon after I look back for my total.

Also I bought some curry powder earlier as well as I really fancy a curry. Well looking forward to that.

Apart from that my world is quite boring today, but it's a sunday, who cares :D

Morning all!

Little Bonnie's scar from getting spayed looks like it's starting to come open at the top. Like a little hole is developing that is weeping. She's fine in herself, but I'm guessing she needs at least a stitch and some antibiotics. Just waiting for vets to open to get her an apointment. The vets have made a fortune off my 2 dogs. I would pay everytime of course, but maybe, just maybe one week when I didn't have something like this might be nice

Morning Rachel, I hope little Bonnie is OK love

Afternoon Jim

All is well with Bonnie. She needs antibiotics for a week and goes back next week to be reviewed. Means Bonnie will ge getting quite a bit of cheese this week as putting the tablets in cheese is the only way she'll have them, so she'll probably enjoy the week.

I have been so good today. I walked to the vets and then continued that on to the proper dog walk so was out 60 minutes. Then I went shooting hoops at the new basketball court for 30 mins- it was a bit windy so couldn't do it for long. Then I took the doggies on another 80 minute walk. They'll be getting at least another 30 mins later. I'm feeling quite proud of myself today :D

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Just been going through my wardrobe. I thought to myself if I can fit it to my small 16's, could I maybe fit it to my 14's?

:party0023:

They may be big 14 jeans, and they may be quite tight around my legs, but I got my arse into something with a size 14 label. Yipee, hurrah, wahoo!

Only tried the jeans on. No way I could get my big belly and melons in that size top yet. But just the visual was bloody great and no matter that I only lost 1lb last week, this is really working. I can see that by my 30th birthday in october I might be able to go out on the town and feel nice in what I'm wearing. I'll no way be done by then, but I'll be more comfy with myself.

I can't wait til the hubby comes in I'm gonna force him to watch me put the different pairs of jeans on and shove the label in his face each time :D:D:D

I think I need to calm down now, feeling slightly delirious :D

Oh yes, it was wonderful. Hubby is very impressed with me. I'm really surprised at how little weight has actually made a difference to my body shape, and surprised that it seems to be coming off my hips/ bum so quickly. My belly was the last place to get big. I always used to have a relatively flat belly. I was hoping it would be the first thing to go, but I suppose it is smaller and I can't wish for miracles, just got to put more work in.
I'm thinking all the walking is helping me tone up too so maybe that made a difference with getting into the jeans.

Got a busy day today. My MiL is away so I'm looking after her Mam. We went yesterday to help her get her night things on. She has dementia and lives at home. It seems things are getting worse her conversation is getting worse and more jumbled. Today I'm going to give her lunch, then a carer takes her out in the afternoon, then it's back to her place tonight to help her get ready for bed again. I take the dogs as she likes them. It's awful as she doesn't really recognise us without the dogs. She certainly doesn't recognise my husband her grandson. Thinking back to my nanna she used to think I was my mam, I used to correct her and she realised who I was for a few minutes then back to thinking I was my mam, at least she didn't think I was some stranger I suppose.
Got to love the old folks

I can't wait til the hubby comes in I'm gonna force him to watch me put the different pairs of jeans on and shove the label in his face each time

That could be interesting ;)

He he. It was interesting Jim. Not often I strip as soon as he comes in the door and he was sorely disappointed when I started putting jeans back on :eek: :8855:

LOL Rachel :D

Back