Cola

Tammy-marie

My CDC has said that I can have a can of diet coke a day but I'm a bit worried that it might ruin things.

Is it really ok to drink diet cola? x

I thought you could have a Coke Zero occasionally but not sure about every day - I have one now and then.

No diet coke as it contains citric acid which may knock you out of ketosis. Coke zero doesn't contain citric acid so some people drink it (including myself, 1 can a day). Some people have said it makes them hungry, but the fizzyness actually fills me up!

I enjoy a can of coke zero everyday. It does however make some people hungry.

I did ask if it had to be coke zero because i read on here somewhere that it did but she said any diet cola.
I think i will give it a miss from now on, im only on day 3 and dont want to stop myself from geting into ketosis! x

def not diet cola, some get away with coke Zero and some effects ketosis
Cambridge used to say Zero was fine but now they are saying it is not

Diet coke has the citric acid in it and when you're trying to get into ketosis it's not good as it can prevent you getting into ketosis. When you're in ketosis it doesn't affect you as much and I do have an odd can if theres no coke zero around. Try looking for malic acid in things rather than citric though.

Coke Zero does have citrus acid in it but it is under a different name.

I did the diet 3 years ago, and then they said i could have coke zero - this time she said theyd stopped it, but because i lost weight drinkin it before i do have the odd can here and ther this time....

Charlie Woo Woo said:
really?I feel cheated now! Why do conpanys do this??

It contains sodium citrate which comes from citrus acid x

Back