Step 1 Sole Source Cold all the time

thisisme

Hi,

Is anyone else really cold all the time? Since I've started back on CD after Christmas, my hands and feet are constantly freezing. No matter how many layers of clothes I wear or however high I have the heating on (I usually can't bare heat so the highest setting my radiator in my room goes to is 2, but this past 2 weeks it's been on full heat and my hands and feet are still like blocks of ice.

Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Welcome to ketosis!

I was never like it between October and Christmas though when i was on CD! Maybe it's because the temperature outside has dropped since then too? God knows!

OMG!!! So this is why I have been cold for the past 4 four days. Even sleeping is a challenge. Toes and hands freezing.

I'm always cold too :) I'm normally the one sweating like mad while I'm at work now I even have to keep my jumper on lol

At work I now wear a thermal vest, light jumper, my work uniform jacket and sometimes a hi vis puffa coat....thats how cold I am! People think I'm mad! !

Sorry just spotted this and had to laugh - currently in bed with newly bought electric blanket - best purchase ever!

Got mine for £6 in Asda reduced from £24!!! Bargain!

This is Day 3 for me and have been shivering since Day 1. Spent the last two days at home lots of layers on, dressing gown, full temperature central heating, blanket AND hot water bottle!! Today is my first day out of the house since I started and I am extremely grateful to be sitting under the hair dryer at the hairdressers. Normally I would hate the heat- but today I am loving it! Thinking this may be the solution to the chills. Not sure what my colleagues will think when I go back to work sitting under a hair dryer in the office! :D

Haha probably the same funny look I get for having a hot water bottle on my lap at work! Lol I'm tempted to get that bargain electric blanket in Asda for six quid - wonder if I'd get away with using it as office chair cover?!

I have just realised why I am cold all the time, never clicked there could be a link to the diet!!

Yep. I am constantly freezing. I feel like a little old lady with a hot water bottle in bed with me. One on my feet and one i cling too to warm my hands up. Hopefully it will get better when (if) the sunshine arrives!

Back