Cold and Hungry

Discussion in 'Exante' started by lou1978, 6 January 2010 Social URL.

1. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

I am cold, hungry stuck at home and trying to keep busy by studying and think im about to come down with a cold!!!:sigh:

Anyone else feel like this? Its great to be off work but it kept the mind off food and hunger. :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy101

yummy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Me too!

My work was closed today because of snow and so I've been at home with my 4 kids and hubby. So lots of cooking and too much time on my hands - very hard to stop eating. So many times I've been to the biscuit tin, but I didn't stray! Determined to be good this week.

The hardest time for me is between 4 and 6. I am really hungry then and used to nibble constantly.I don't want to have my 3rd pack too early or I won't make it through the evening. I don't think I'm in ketosis atm as I am always hungry. Boo hoo!!

4. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Im having my first shake at 12.30

second between 5.30 and 6

and my last at about 9

I find waiting as late as possible makes the evenings sooo much easier.. cus that was when i did most of my eating too!

5. yummy101

yummy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    That sounds like a good plan - I might try it. I rarely feel like I need a shake in the morning (if you know what I mean!) a cup of tea is enough.

Thanks for the tip!!

6. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yup, it's always a good idea to have the first shake as late as you can. I'm at work from 8am until 10pm so I have my first one at about 8am then split my second and have the first half at 12:30 and the second half on my lunch break at my second job at 5:10 followed by my last shake at around 10:30pm. Works out fine for me as with such a long day I don't want to be going too long without or I'll go all funny! :eek:

7. yummy101

yummy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Work is closed again today because of the weather!! I know it seems strange, but I wish I was at work, not stuck at home with a kitchen full of food. Now I've got to think of a day of housework to stop myself from nibbling. Will I resist? Yes I will!!

8. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

I'm off too just trying not to eat I have lost 9lb since Monday but am constantly hungry so not in ketosis, though this could be down to not being so busy. I am going to be having 4 (split) packs a day so have something to look forward to every couple of hours.

9. annes

annes Full Member

But it's a comfort isn't it that lots of us are in the same situation? Its my second day on Lipotrim - physically uncomfortable but not too bad. annes

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.