Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cold and Hungry

Discussion in 'Exante' started by lou1978, 6 January 2010 Social URL.

1. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

I am cold, hungry stuck at home and trying to keep busy by studying and think im about to come down with a cold!!!:sigh:

Anyone else feel like this? Its great to be off work but it kept the mind off food and hunger. :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy101

yummy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Me too!

My work was closed today because of snow and so I've been at home with my 4 kids and hubby. So lots of cooking and too much time on my hands - very hard to stop eating. So many times I've been to the biscuit tin, but I didn't stray! Determined to be good this week.

The hardest time for me is between 4 and 6. I am really hungry then and used to nibble constantly.I don't want to have my 3rd pack too early or I won't make it through the evening. I don't think I'm in ketosis atm as I am always hungry. Boo hoo!!

4. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Im having my first shake at 12.30

second between 5.30 and 6

and my last at about 9

I find waiting as late as possible makes the evenings sooo much easier.. cus that was when i did most of my eating too!

5. yummy101

yummy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    That sounds like a good plan - I might try it. I rarely feel like I need a shake in the morning (if you know what I mean!) a cup of tea is enough.

Thanks for the tip!!

6. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yup, it's always a good idea to have the first shake as late as you can. I'm at work from 8am until 10pm so I have my first one at about 8am then split my second and have the first half at 12:30 and the second half on my lunch break at my second job at 5:10 followed by my last shake at around 10:30pm. Works out fine for me as with such a long day I don't want to be going too long without or I'll go all funny! :eek:

7. yummy101

yummy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Work is closed again today because of the weather!! I know it seems strange, but I wish I was at work, not stuck at home with a kitchen full of food. Now I've got to think of a day of housework to stop myself from nibbling. Will I resist? Yes I will!!

8. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

I'm off too just trying not to eat I have lost 9lb since Monday but am constantly hungry so not in ketosis, though this could be down to not being so busy. I am going to be having 4 (split) packs a day so have something to look forward to every couple of hours.

9. annes

annes Full Member

But it's a comfort isn't it that lots of us are in the same situation? Its my second day on Lipotrim - physically uncomfortable but not too bad. annes

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.