Cold and Hungry

lou1978

I am cold, hungry stuck at home and trying to keep busy by studying and think im about to come down with a cold!!!:sigh:

Anyone else feel like this? Its great to be off work but it kept the mind off food and hunger. :cry:

Me too!

My work was closed today because of snow and so I've been at home with my 4 kids and hubby. So lots of cooking and too much time on my hands - very hard to stop eating. So many times I've been to the biscuit tin, but I didn't stray! Determined to be good this week.

The hardest time for me is between 4 and 6. I am really hungry then and used to nibble constantly.I don't want to have my 3rd pack too early or I won't make it through the evening. I don't think I'm in ketosis atm as I am always hungry. Boo hoo!!

Im having my first shake at 12.30

second between 5.30 and 6

and my last at about 9

I find waiting as late as possible makes the evenings sooo much easier.. cus that was when i did most of my eating too!

That sounds like a good plan - I might try it. I rarely feel like I need a shake in the morning (if you know what I mean!) a cup of tea is enough.

Thanks for the tip!!

Yup, it's always a good idea to have the first shake as late as you can. I'm at work from 8am until 10pm so I have my first one at about 8am then split my second and have the first half at 12:30 and the second half on my lunch break at my second job at 5:10 followed by my last shake at around 10:30pm. Works out fine for me as with such a long day I don't want to be going too long without or I'll go all funny! :eek:

Work is closed again today because of the weather!! I know it seems strange, but I wish I was at work, not stuck at home with a kitchen full of food. Now I've got to think of a day of housework to stop myself from nibbling. Will I resist? Yes I will!!

I'm off too just trying not to eat I have lost 9lb since Monday but am constantly hungry so not in ketosis, though this could be down to not being so busy. I am going to be having 4 (split) packs a day so have something to look forward to every couple of hours.

But it's a comfort isn't it that lots of us are in the same situation? Its my second day on Lipotrim - physically uncomfortable but not too bad. annes

Back