Cold Feet???

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food

Attachments

• furry clouds.jpg
    furry clouds.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 36
Every penny....they're pretty cheap for what they are! I'm so getting some of these for an early B'day prezzie for myself!:D

They look really good, am really feeling the cold feet thing so might get some of these after payday :)

They look awesome. I'm looking forward to getting cold feet! Those light up slippers next to it are a bit crazy....!

They look awesome. I'm looking forward to getting cold feet! Those light up slippers next to it are a bit crazy....!

I agree, and yet they're strangely a good idea don't you think? I love my slippers, I'm off to bed in a minute, but I don't want to take them off. For the first time in weeks my feet are warm!!!!!

Every penny....they're pretty cheap for what they are! I'm so getting some of these for an early B'day prezzie for myself!:D
You won't regret it, they're amazing. It's not often I recommend products, but I just had to let people in Ketosisville know about these babies:D

I've been soooooooooo cold the past few days........oh and yes my breath is a bit pongy woooohooooooo i may well be in ketoland!!!!!!! i'm gonna buy everyone those slippers!!! so cute

I would love them but my kids would think they were toys and the dog would ruin them. I have to get the cheap ones as they dont last a week in my household!!!

They look fab. Will try anything to keep my tootsies warm. Have just ordered a pair. Thanks for link. x

They look fab. Will try anything to keep my tootsies warm. Have just ordered a pair. Thanks for link. x
Fab, let me know what you think when you get them! xx

You're right - strangely a good idea, but then you'd be looking down, watching the lights and deffo be walking into things. Or would they light the room up so you wouldn't look down?! ERrrr, too much bleach on this blonde hair of mine I think!!! :) :) :)

You're right - strangely a good idea, but then you'd be looking down, watching the lights and deffo be walking into things. Or would they light the room up so you wouldn't look down?! ERrrr, too much bleach on this blonde hair of mine I think!!! :) :) :)
LOL you're probably right, :rotflmao: I wonder who thinks these things up??

These slippers are great i have a pair made of duck and down (feathers) i live in them and sleep lol. every one wants a pair, i got mine of ebay for £6,

Good luck on your hunt to find a pair

Week 1 = -5 04/09/08
Week 2 = -2 (totm) 11/09/08

Week 3 = -4 18/09/08
Week 4 = -5 25/09/08
Week 5 = -4 02/10/08
Week 6 =+4 (on holiday) 09/10/08
Week 7 = -8 16/10/08

Back