Cold!!

I'm in week 9 and lost 44 pounds!!!!! Long long way to go as I started at 24 stone! I am very proud of myself as I didn't think I would last a week!! Anyway enough rambling, I just wondered if anyone was suffering with feeling cold? I have to admit I'm a bit of a softie at the best of times with the cold!

How u finding it. Have u struggled?

well ive only lost 9lb so far only been on it 2 weeks but my friend lost 9 stone in 9 months on the same diet and she is forever complaining of the cold most nights she has to have full pjs on and 2 duvets too! i think its just something you have to get used to as, not to be rude, but the 'fat' you had on you intially kept you warm! and now thats going so your body needs to readjust to keeping itself warm with what it has lol xx

To be honest once the first week was over I have found it ok, in the first week I felt a bit spaced out and lacked concentration, but after that I have been ok. The real test is next week all inclusive holiday ahhhhh. How are you getting on?

too true id also go with the skinny and cold option ;) haha. im doing ok, i crave chinese food so much though its my own fault i go to my parents every friday night for a take away chinese soo naughty i know no wonder i put on 2 stone in the last year alone :( now i obviously cant eat that and all i want to eat is deep fried shredded beef in chilli sauce....yuuuuummmy. somehow dont think i can have that on cambridge haha. but in general im plodding along, ive tried and failed so many times to loose my weight so i keep saying to myself this will be the time i succeed and think of all the new clothes i can fit into and buy, and actually feel good in my own skin. i cant wait even for half way towards my goal when i drop a few sizes and just start to see the difference i think even then ill get a buzz. how about you? youve done amazingly to loose that much is such little time you must be very proud even if you say you have lost more to loose its a bloody good start! lol x

Hi all I'm on day 11 and although the weathers been shocking & generally it's been a cold day, but wow have I been cold wolly knitted socks on jumper cardigan & still had to sit in bed with the quilt over me to read my mag, was that normal ? Lol

Back