Colonic Irrigation anyone .....??? :o)

Am I Mad??? I'd LOVE to have ons done. I never feel as though I've properly "emptied" if you get my drift....okay..I.B.I. But I've tried to look up somewhere that does it and it's really quite difficult.

They are not pleasant things. I wouldn't have one unless it was medically prescribed for a problem. I did rectal washouts prior to operations when I was nursing many years ago and none of the patients would have paid for one! Think it's just another con to get money out of you.

Personally, I think they are great! I had my second one two weeks ago, after a coffee emema (which detox's & cleanses your liver) I don't find it embarrassing at all, in fact, I would much rather get a colonic than a smear!
Afterwards, you do feel better, you have more energy, your skin looks better and you are 'empty' The first colonic I had, I lost 5lbs, I would definately recommend it

I was going to have it a few years back but after looking into it a bit more it appeared a bit pointless as they say it isn't as beneficial as they claim. it also takes out the good stuff that your system requires. Sorry I can't remember all the details but I just remember not going for it for reasons found. Please don't let me put you off though if you really want to go, you can give us all the details if you do.....that will be something for us all to look forward to Jan.lol

Richy - this is a very old thread .... I didn't do it in the end - no particular reason, just didn't get around to it, wasn't motivated enough .... don't know why really but finished TFRing in June and have maintained since without 'clearing out' the other end ;) xx

colonic Irrigation

Have had this done - a referral from my doc
due to health reasons
It is not a s intrusive as it sounds
Did;nt loose any weight doing it but skin glowed and eyes sparkled
Had to have 4 done

Back