Come on OWN up!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mechmanuk, 17 December 2008.

1. mechmanuk

mechmanuk johnboy

Come on OWN up!! who else on here has a few pints ooops sorry women drink glasses lol of beer, wine or any other alcholic drink and doesnt include it in the weekly count up? and dont sit there thinking should i or shouldnt i, i know you do :p or am i just a naughty boy?

ill hold my hand up and say forgive me father for i have syned? i consume around 7 pints a week without counting them :break_diet:
  2. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Well-Known Member

ive had a couple of bottles of beer this week, yes, but it is the time to be merry! and what with the xmas doo on friday....
  3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

No No, I'm a good boy me, always count my glasses of wine, but then I'm allowed it on maint. :)
  4. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Not that I don't drink too much of it mind ;)
  5. Annie68

Annie68 Well-Known Member

Not me (polishing my halo)

Well actually, I don't drink LOL
  6. LoChan1984

LoChan1984 Well-Known Member

I don't drink :angeldevil: heeheehee!

But I don't count syns for sauces (like tomato ketchup) and I don't syn cooked fruits either. Not quite as naughty but still...
  7. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

i don't count my alcohol at all but i make sure i don't use all of my syns during the week so i'm doing my bit for the damage control XXXX
  8. kittykat

kittykat Well-Known Member

i try to but lose count !!! lol:D:D
  9. mechmanuk

mechmanuk johnboy

ha harrrr, i knew it were all in the syn bin lol,
    70 syns a week equates to 9 pints of bitter (pure nectar ummmmmmm) so i cant even use that as an excuse :8855:
    Got a party thursday night, buffet and all? ummm i see a thread comeing on. got to be a goodboy.
  10. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Erm I drink once twice a mth at most and like hell do I count lol
  11. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

I don't drink much anyway, but have had perhaps three or four glasses of wine at a meal (cooked for me by my b/f), which I didn't count, but knew I had done OK on syns that day so wasn't too worried. It's not such a regular occurrence that it really affects anything with me. I'm generally quite happy to go without. I'd rather spend the syns on an extra snack TBH. :angeldevil:
  12. Susiewoosie

Susiewoosie In it to lose it

I very rarely drink but if I do its a pint of cider or rose wine with lemonade and no I wouldn't count them:D
  13. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

I have a drink on a saturday night normally and i don't count it. Oops think that is why i'm not doing so good, when i drink i just munch all night long eek
  14. Rachella

Rachella Well-Known Member

if I'm out with some friends on a proper night out... sorry I lose count! If I go out for dinner then I'm more conservative with my drinking and will just order a glass of wine... I got out on the lash so rarely these days that I get so hungover the next day I cant eat a thing so I feel that counteracts all the booze a bit!
  15. mummy2beslim

mummy2beslim taking one day at a time

I went out last night and had 2 beers not counted :break_diet:and ill be at xmas party tomorrow:break_diet:eek:h dear not looking good and then we have xmas eve and xmas day :eek::eek:
  16. Tracie Green

tiz the season 2 b merry!! thats what i say!!! x
  17. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

I dont drink either!
    My downfall is crisps!! I can see the attaction of forgetting to syn it all though (its liquid right?!)
  18. Tracie Green

absoltuleuy!!! haha
  19. hopefulbigchap

hopefulbigchap Well-Known Member

I never Syn my booze...:party0027:

If my weight loss were to stall - I would rethink though....