Come on people!

Well put Yasmine.

Alex

So come on all you lily-livered, weak-minded moaners out there, get your a** into gear, the summers nearly here and you CAN DO IT!!!!!

Weight loss quote of the year. :worthy:

Fantastic motivational speech hun!!! I shall read this if ever I feel sorry for myself or start suffering from the dreaded cravings x x x :D

Wow yas, so true, and I bet that has given some people a lot to think about. Well said hun xxx

:whip: LOL. Great post Yasmine - and you and your sister are doing great so well done.

Can relate totally to the packet of biscuits thing. I've never admitted to anyone but i've been known to eat an 18 pack of crisps (wheat crunchies, if anyone's interested!) in just 1 day before now.

BUT now:
  • i weigh less than i did 5 years ago
  • i can do up trousers 2 sizes smaller than i was wearing 7 weeks ago
  • all my clothes are getting bigger on me by the day
  • i feel thinner every day
  • i feel great every day
  • i can't stop checking myself out in mirrors (! would always avoid before now)
All this and I still have 6 stone to lose. Why on EARTH would i want to cheat??
:angel09::angel09:

We can all do this guys. Food will be there when you've reached your goal and by then you should (apparently!!) be retrained to want healthy foods, and all that lovely weight loss will be motivation for me, I'm sure.

Can we do this? YES WE CAN!

oh my god elle - wheat crunchies are the best, it has to be said!!
good on you for getting over the mirror phobia :)
x

lol thanks dd. work bathrooms are the worst/best. full length and cos of all the water i'm always in there - i swear i see myself getting thinner every visit LOL.

Lately I 've noticed again that a lot of people are starting to give in, starting to feel sorry for themselves and putting themselves down by showering themselves with negativity.

From the very beginning, you were told that this diet is not for the faint hearted. It is a very tough diet and tip my hat off to all you amazing people out there who are still going at it.

First thing I would like to say is, is stop telling yourself that you can't do it. You can. Yes it's hard to give up food, you miss it, I miss it too.

But let me ask you, and ask yourself this:

What do you want more?

To have the body you always wanted or food which will always be there until the end of time?

My little sister is 15 years old. She is a food maniac, put biscuits on a table, rather than have 1-3, she'll eat the whole packet in one sitting.

She told herself, she wants to lose weight, she's sick of the breathing difficulty, the pain in her legs when she walked, the difficulty of getting up from her bed every morning but most of all, she was sick of having to face ridicule every single day as she left the front door, the people staring and the quiet wisecracks. I too have faced this since I was 5, sometimes when I was younger.

If you really want to lose the weight as bad you say you do, then please, be strong.

Yes the headaches hurt, the hunger pangs keep punching you in your gut screaming 'Oi! give us some nosh will ya!'

It does get better.

So remember people:
Lipotrim works
You lose weight
It works.

But most importantly
You can do it.

Keep drinking water.
Keep yourself busy.
There are so many supportive people on here, if you're losing hope. Please sign on, and remember what I have written, and the support and advice of others on here.

:)
Wise words Yasmine and thanks for your support :):)

I've got to say, I'm LOVIN' this LT diet SOOOOOO much, I'm a teeny bit afraid I might not want to stop! Everyone is very complimentary about how I look and now my B.P. and cholesterol is now down to normal, I'm feeling as good as I look!

I will say to anyone who's struggling, (I did for over 2 weeks) do yourself the biggest favour of your life and STICK to it 100%.....you will NEVER regret losing the weight.

Fantastic motivational speech hun!!! I shall read this if ever I feel sorry for myself or start suffering from the dreaded cravings x x x :D
Aww cheers, that's really good to hear :)

By the way, your weight losses are fab!

:whip: LOL. Great post Yasmine - and you and your sister are doing great so well done.

Can relate totally to the packet of biscuits thing. I've never admitted to anyone but i've been known to eat an 18 pack of crisps (wheat crunchies, if anyone's interested!) in just 1 day before now.

BUT now:
  • i weigh less than i did 5 years ago
  • i can do up trousers 2 sizes smaller than i was wearing 7 weeks ago
  • all my clothes are getting bigger on me by the day
  • i feel thinner every day
  • i feel great every day
  • i can't stop checking myself out in mirrors (! would always avoid before now)
All this and I still have 6 stone to lose. Why on EARTH would i want to cheat??
:angel09::angel09:

We can all do this guys. Food will be there when you've reached your goal and by then you should (apparently!!) be retrained to want healthy foods, and all that lovely weight loss will be motivation for me, I'm sure.

Can we do this? YES WE CAN!
Exactly! people really should read that post of yours about the differences! and from the looks of it, they are pretty amazing there girl :).

Well done!

I've got to say, I'm LOVIN' this LT diet SOOOOOO much, I'm a teeny bit afraid I might not want to stop! Everyone is very complimentary about how I look and now my B.P. and cholesterol is now down to normal, I'm feeling as good as I look!

I will say to anyone who's struggling, (I did for over 2 weeks) do yourself the biggest favour of your life and STICK to it 100%.....you will NEVER regret losing the weight.
Exact-a-mento!

I know what you mean about the eating part. I can't wait, but I'm also scared LOL.

Oh and I'm really happy for you about your health, LT really helped with that innit?

It is a very motivational post and everything you said was true but being one of those people that have fallen off the wagon i have to say feeling i could post on here and get the support and advice from people really helped me get back on track.
I relised that this diet wasnt for the faint hearted and for 5 weeks was 100% good but i did trip up and yes i beat my self up over it but i felt i could be 100% open on here as we all share similar stories i felt i wouldn't be judged or critised for being weak, I'm sorry that some of these posts get people angry and they are annoyed that people talk about cheating etc but personally my problem has been hiding my addiction to food and am grateful to the girls that posted with support.
Your losses are amazing and you are very strong to of been going so long. To those that have stuck 100 % you are doing brilliantly and to those that have fallen off the wagon and got back on i say WELL DONE, And those who are new to this or just researching the diet be aware that some of you may falter but the results if you stick to it are amazing and As long as you are aware that it is very hard and it will test any food issues you have. Goodluck eveyone

It is a very motivational post and everything you said was true but being one of those people that have fallen off the wagon i have to say feeling i could post on here and get the support and advice from people really helped me get back on track.
I relised that this diet wasnt for the faint hearted and for 5 weeks was 100% good but i did trip up and yes i beat my self up over it but i felt i could be 100% open on here as we all share similar stories i felt i wouldn't be judged or critised for being weak, I'm sorry that some of these posts get people angry and they are annoyed that people talk about cheating etc but personally my problem has been hiding my addiction to food and am grateful to the girls that posted with support.
Your losses are amazing and you are very strong to of been going so long. To those that have stuck 100 % you are doing brilliantly and to those that have fallen off the wagon and got back on i say WELL DONE, And those who are new to this or just researching the diet be aware that some of you may falter but the results if you stick to it are amazing and As long as you are aware that it is very hard and it will test any food issues you have. Goodluck eveyone

I completely agree with everything you said. The support you receive is such a pick me up in which you are not able to get anywhere else and it is the people on here that keep you driven and on track.

Thanks Yum Yum...I think what you said is very true ...

I do feel really inspired by what Yasmine has said and I do hope that from now on I will be 100% and kick myself fully into this...
But I hope I dont offend people by my faults.. I love minimins for the fact that I feel I have made friends and found a way for me to be truely honest with myself and others.. I really wish I had been able to start LT and keep on going 100% I feel I have let myself down and I would hate to think that others thought badly of me. If anything the reason I didnt start LT in Jan was because I worried that my food issues would be hard to over come and I would fail.. but Im still here and Im not going to give up...

All my future weeks will be 100% I promise to myself

Back