Come on people!

Thanks Yum Yum...I think what you said is very true ...

I do feel really inspired by what Yasmine has said and I do hope that from now on I will be 100% and kick myself fully into this...
But I hope I dont offend people by my faults.. I love minimins for the fact that I feel I have made friends and found a way for me to be truely honest with myself and others.. I really wish I had been able to start LT and keep on going 100% I feel I have let myself down and I would hate to think that others thought badly of me. If anything the reason I didnt start LT in Jan was because I worried that my food issues would be hard to over come and I would fail.. but Im still here and Im not going to give up...

All my future weeks will be 100% I promise to myself
Goodluck...i think that we have to realise that sometimes no matter how much we want to be slim and reep the many benefits from loosing that at the end of the day we are only human and as long as we acknowledge that it's wrong and make a even bigger effort to stay on track we can continue loosing the weight. I know what you mean about being open on here it is like a release and for those that share your worries and feelings reading what your going through can help them on there journey. Were all doing so well xx

I don't get angry, annoyed or offended by people talking about what they've done ... I hope I didn't give that impression. Of course this is somewhere that people can come for support whatever is going on for them.

Perhaps if I did read the threads we're talking about it wouldn't affect me at all - I don't know. As I said earlier I prefer not to take the chance and I apologise again for this shortcoming if this is what it is. :) xxx

I don't get angry, annoyed or offended by people talking about what they've done ... I hope I didn't give that impression. Of course this is somewhere that people can come for support whatever is going on for them.

Perhaps if I did read the threads we're talking about it wouldn't affect me at all - I don't know. As I said earlier I prefer not to take the chance and I apologise again for this shortcoming if this is what it is. :) xxx
There is no need to apologise i'm sure noone was upset by your post at all, everything yasmine said was true and if i hadn't fallen off the wagon i may not of read the posts where people seeem to be struggling.
I was just offering another side, a different point of view to the thread. The support on here through good and bad is brilliant, we can all offer our support and if we have personal experience of a certain problem then we can add that personal touch. x

Im so glad of your post on here yum yum, because we have enough people who are negative towards us whilst doing this diet. I for one love the diet and dont regret doing it but we are human and have a weight problem otherwise none of us would be here in the 1st place. I agree we should be positive but if you fall off the wagon you need support I think thats why people maybe dont post when they have lost there way I know I didnt. xx

Im so glad of your post on here yum yum, because we have enough people who are negative towards us whilst doing this diet. I for one love the diet and dont regret doing it but we are human and have a weight problem otherwise none of us would be here in the 1st place. I agree we should be positive but if you fall off the wagon you need support I think thats why people maybe dont post when they have lost there way I know I didnt. xx

Thankyou, i just felt that from my experience alot of my problems came from not being honest about my eating, etc and now i am being honest i feel so much better.This diet is brilliant for taking us all back to squre one, a fresh start. I wish i had the will power to have stuck 100% to it but i realise where i went wrong and being open and hereing from others on here also in the same boat gave the kick up the bum to realise i'm only human and to get back on the wagon!! Keep strong and dont feel bad about posting our pit falls as there will always be someone to give you that boost xx

So true, I know I dont want to go back to the weight I was. Im just glad that I can lose it this way again. I doubted that I could do it but feeling very proud of myself and hopefully I will keep going till I get it right. Good luck yumyum xx:)

Back