Come on where are all your pictures!! your all hiding away..

I've started an album Curly but can't really see much difference in myself to be honest, although they are only shoulders up!!! lol

Wabbit..
what do you mean you cant see a difference there is a big difference.. you look fab and there is a 23 pound difference.
Well done hon keep up the good work your looking good xx

Hi. I'm mainly a lurker on here. I started my weightloss on lipotrim but switched fairly early on cos I couldn't stand the shakes anymore!! Anyway I have my 50lbs off pics if anyone is interested....

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 75
Poggy..
Of course we are interested.. You have done so well.. Look at you. you look like a different person!!
Well done you.. you have done so well!! bet you are so happy with yourself xxx

I so love all the pictures should all be proud, it makes it seem more real to see everyones before during and after pics it only takes a little weight of to inspire yourself and others too,

amazing photo's everyone! A real inspiration! :)

I've just uploaded my week 6, 2 stone gone pics to my album.

Angela..
You are looking great hon.. You must feel so good and so proud of yourself..
well done you keep up the good work xx

Angela, you look great its looks more than 2 stone you have lost, your face is so much smaller and all around your arms and bust, why am i listing each part of you, its all over well done gal.

I tried to look but it wont let me. Do you have a certain number of posts before you can view other peeps pictures in their photo albums?
Poggy you llok great. Well done.

Pics will be taken in exactly 3.2lbs time ladies. Watch this space

Some pics....

Not sure you can notice much of a difference in these pics but I an assure you all I have lost almost 4 stones...:p

The before is the close up with the big double chin, after pic, I am on the left with the leopard print dress on...:) (hope Ive attached them properly! :p

I will post better standing up ones whenever I get some!

Cat Bee x

Attachments

• mememfat me.jpg
    mememfat me.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 59
  • 4404672004a10755679240l.jpg
    4404672004a10755679240l.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 47
looking good cat bee!!

You all look fab ladies, well done x x

The thing I notice about CD & ketosis is that is seems to eat fat off the abdomen first (which is where most ladies want rid of it first) and very few other diets seem to do that, the belly is always the hardest to shift.
Anyways keep up the good work gals. x x

Back