1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Come on where are all your pictures!! your all hiding away..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by curlywurly1234, 11 May 2009 Social URL.

1. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

I love looking at before and mid or after pics I know some of you say you dont want to post them but its such an inspiration for others to see.. and I bet you are all looking great..

So if anyone is hiding any pics come on lets see them x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

That's reminded me - I must do a pic of me in my size 12 jeans, to go alongside all those ones of me looking huge and horrible!! :D

4. Sarette

Sarette Well-Known Member

Yes! I love looking at people's pics :)

Mine so far are in my CD Take 2 album :) xxx

5. curlywurly1234

Yes take a pic Jacey!! Go girl in your size 12s.......
    I love looking at everyones pics and how well everyone is doing . keeps us going x

6. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

i am going to wait until i have lost another 7.5lbs and then do 70lbs lost on CD pics, last ones are 50lbs lost. i need to find this awful pic of myself at the pub taken when i was 20 odd stone looking like a massive beheamouth, that pic was really the inspiration to lose weight for me.

7. Lin18

Lin18 Well-Known Member

Have left mine in album before but after all lovely comments i had about them will go public, hope it helps newbies see what a fab diet this is

Attached Files:

miss jelly tot likes this.
  8. curlywurly1234

Lin
    I saw your pics and you look truly amazing!!!! You really are a true inspiration!!! Well done you xxx

P.s I just spotted that dairy milk egg next to you..

9. Lin18

Lin18 Well-Known Member

I know lol, thought that was quite funny, was at my sisters house, she made me have a picture taken, they have loads of eggs left from easter everytime i go in there its like torture.

10. curlywurly1234

LOL.. well done you for resisiting them..
    We have some still at home and every night my husband sits munching through them..... the noise just goes through me he is not doing anything wrong its just the thought of him crunching that chocolate .. x

11. Lin18

Lin18 Well-Known Member

Make him eat it outside lol -

12. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Well-Known Member

I have my before and one months pics in my album. I'm due to take my 2 month photos on Saturday and I'll add them then. :)

13. Jaycey

Oh, all right then - the size 12 jeans are up there! :eek: (Revealing that I've still got a 'muffin top' and I ain't there yet! :sigh:)

SS+ and food next week - exercise beckons! :character00116:
    :faint2:

14. discojen

discojen Well-Known Member

Jaycey - you look bloody amazing! You should be very proud of yourself x

15. Jaycey

Thanks :eek: - I don't scrub up too badly but Monday morning is another matter!! :grumble: :4635:

16. Lin18

Lin18 Well-Known Member

Jaycey, just wanted to add that i too think you look amazing takes years off you, whey hay for CD.

17. x89amandax

x89amandax Well-Known Member

Lin is that seriously what youve lost in only 14 weeks!!! :eek::eek: Your a totally different person thats amazing!

18. x89amandax

x89amandax Well-Known Member

*** :O:O

19. MissAma

MissAma Well-Known Member

*breath in* This thread prompted me to do this despite putting it off for a while. Forgive the work spare toilette. :)

I've removed the mammoth picture to try and fit in the gallery.

Last edited: 11 May 2009
  20. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Very good.

I have mines in my profile gallery.

21. badger1980

badger1980 Well-Known Member

I just added a couple last week to my photo gallery :)