Coming back, it's hard!!!

Hi Curly, SNAP! I'm 2 stone away from target as well, (well, 2 stone 3lbs according to my LLC scales!)

Tonight was good, I tried last week on my own, but I think I needed the group feeling to get me back on track. Must admit though, there were a number of ladies there who had put quite a bit of the weight back on, I think I made the right choice when I did, I don't want to end up back where I started!!

Here's to tomorrow and 6 litres of water and a load of soups!!!

Only bummer was she had no cranberry bars, what a 'mare!:cry::cry:

Glad you are back with the group Les - I think that is a very helpful par of the process. ANd yes - glad to see you are nipping this in the bud for your own peace and happiness - I don;t think I could go the full distance twice.

Lots and lots of positive vibes coming your way!! XX

Thanks BL, been a bit of a tough day, spoke to my step dad who is thoroughly peed off in hospital, they tried 7 times today to get some fluid off his lung with a big needle and didn't get any, so I'll need to try and talk to the doctor AGAIN tomorrow to find out what the next step is.

Plus I then went and locked myself out of the house, had to walk round to my father in laws for the key and wait an hour for him as he was out - I was bursting! Down side of this diet is you can never be too far away from a toilet! It was a close call!

BUT - I posted off another 17 things I sold, and I've got a pop in tomorrow, so we'll see what happens there. I should have weighed myself when I got home last night, according to my scales I'm 4 pounds lighter than I was last night on the class scales! Can't see that being right somehow! Should've done a comparison!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

OOOhhh, well that sound promising!!

Sorry you had such a hectic day otherwise - I hate it when things go wrong like that. And I sure hope you get some answers regarding your SD. Must be so hard being so far away, and justknowing how he must be feeling about everything and all....not a good situation. :(

But you sound positive and thats great!! Keep us posted after your popin!!

X

Will do, roll on 7pm tomorrow! Sod's law, due back at work Monday, that's when step dad will likely ring up and say he needs me up there, I can just see that coming!!!

Hi Greenockgal. I was so sorry to hear of your loss, and of your ongoing troubles. As one of the other posts on here says, you need to be kinder to yourself. Don't beat yourself up if you're having a bad day - remember how far you've come and how well you've been coping with things. One thing I've learnt from this journey is that we need to allow ourselves to have sad and angry feelings. Otherwise we just end up suppressing them with food which makes us feel even worse.

How did it go back at work on Monday? Have you managed your first week at work OK? Let us know.

xxx

hi all,

I lost 2 and half stone with LL in 10 weeks and started stuggling to loose weight. Buty i kept going to the class every week. My weight didn't shift because i couldn't drank all of the recommended water. Then i had to on a holiday and i stopped going to LL. I m thinking to join again and i have 3 weeks worth packs at home. Each day i m determined to make a new start and i do really well but as the afternoons set in i m lost and always have a healthy meal. the results are i feel guilty. I honestly don't know how to go back into abstinence. Please help. And finally i m finding it really hard to drink black tea or cofee. Can't i have it with skimmed milk?

Hi Jindal,

I was the same as you, I had loads of packs at home and tried to do it myself, I think I can honestly say the best thing I did was to go back to the group, the whole being with other people set me back on the right track.

Although saying that, I had friday off as I went out with a friend, but the scales have shown me today that it wasn't a great idea!!:rolleyes: It was good at the time though!

What I have learned this time round is not to beat myself up about it, one day it will come, your head needs to be in the right place to do it, I had today off as well, but I think tomorrow is another day, and I will be on the packs then! It is certainly harder 2nd time round, first time I put my social life on hold, but this time I haven't, I still want to lose about 1.5 to 2 stones, I have set myself a deadling of my 40th birthday in May to do it, so my plan now is be abstinent for the rest of March and hope for the best!!

Good luck, you can do it!!

x

Meant to add, have you tried your coffee with some of the vanill shake in? It's yummy! Not sure what it would be like in tea though, I've switched to green tea, not as strong as tetleys!

thanks

Hi Jindal,

I was the same as you, I had loads of packs at home and tried to do it myself, I think I can honestly say the best thing I did was to go back to the group, the whole being with other people set me back on the right track.

Although saying that, I had friday off as I went out with a friend, but the scales have shown me today that it wasn't a great idea!!:rolleyes: It was good at the time though!

What I have learned this time round is not to beat myself up about it, one day it will come, your head needs to be in the right place to do it, I had today off as well, but I think tomorrow is another day, and I will be on the packs then! It is certainly harder 2nd time round, first time I put my social life on hold, but this time I haven't, I still want to lose about 1.5 to 2 stones, I have set myself a deadling of my 40th birthday in May to do it, so my plan now is be abstinent for the rest of March and hope for the best!!

Good luck, you can do it!!

x

Thanks Honey, I will let you know about my weight loss asap cause I m making a fresh start tomorrow. all the best for all of us till then.

Big hug:confused:
Jindal

Hi Jindal, let me know how you get on, I haven't had a great few days, and it's WI tomorrow night :rolleyes:, not expecting a loss really, but I'm aiming to get back on th wagon!!

Self

Dear Greenockgal,

I have just read your post and feel that you are being very hard on yourself.

Also remember that you are doing this for yourself and not for anyone else. The death of your mother is very :cry: but you have to live you life for you.

If you really put your needs first you may find that your journey to a healthy life is much easier and more enjoyable.

Good luck. :)

Back