Coming back to the fold.

Discussion in 'Exante' started by cannyscot, 27 October 2010 Social URL.

1. cannyscot

cannyscot Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    After loving Exante and losing weight to get to a BMI of 25 -somone on here said you couldnt stay on total below 25 so I came off too quickly so I'm back. I bought lots of new size 12 clothes and a pr size 10 jeans so I have no intention of putting it back on plus even odd people I dont really know have commented on how good I look and I hsve felt so much more confident so be daft to give that up.

I have put on 6lbs so not terrible considering Ive eaten all the halloween chocs I bought for the kids and been on holiday but as I didn't actually get to me goal means Id still like to lose another stone and get a lower BMI.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Welcome back. You'll have that off in no time although with a bmi as low as yours I would recommend WS instead of TS.

4. cannyscot

cannyscot Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yes I will do eventually but I've researched the whole topic since and it seems I'd be better to get a bit lower and then gradually bring carbs back in. I guess thats the diadvantage of exante if you were paying the CD or LL kind of money you get the whole maintenanace thing included.

The research seems to say you can actually go to a BMI of 22 on total but I don't want to go that low but another stone would give me enough leaway to put a few pounds on and still be a reasonable BMI. My weight before putting on weight was 8/13 so i don't want to be that but about 9 10 would make sure I could get comfortabley into all the clothes I want to wear which is the most important goal for me.

5. GetFitGirl

GetFitGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(15.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck Canny Scot. You know you can do it andI think you're very wise coming back to nip any weight gain in the bud. :)

6. surfing_girl

surfing_girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.27%)
    Diet:
    eXante
    go canny! not far to go now, best feeling in the world to reach that goal. x

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  8. cannyscot

cannyscot Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    starlight I saw your pictures wow! amazing you look great what a difference!

9. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Good luck cannyscot

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.