Coming Back !

katkarg

Last year I went from 12.6 to 10.1 in 3 months mostly SS+/810, I came off CD in November and was a trim size 12 and had finally got my confidence back - I have been a major social butterfly since and totally off any form of weight management. :party0016:
I have gone back up to 10.11 which is not too bad as it has been 6 months and big time food and drink, but my size 12's are not fitting me so from Monday I am coming back. :feedtroll:
I know returning is gonna be tough but I spent so much money on a new wardrobe and I am not going back into the garage to get all my size 14's back out so I have no choice... lol
Fingers crossed x :fingerscrossed:

Hugs chick, you can do it! Well done for addressing the issue so promptly. Keep us posted x

Good luck with your journey :)

I know people think it's harder second time, but I've found it easier. You know what to expect and you know it gets easier, rather than hearing from other people that it does. I bet you'll do fab!

It seems a bit extreme to do SS just to lose 9 pounds(I thought you had to have a stone to lose to do CD in the first place?)Or are you doing one of the higher plans?

Size 14s in the garage??? Get rid.... (hope you're not keeping them for 'just in case')
More incentive to keep to a smaller size if you have to go naked if you put any weight on ;)

Thanks guys...
Well Im back and ok so far - except I am going to the cinema tonight and I am dreaming of hot dogs and pic n mix :cry:
I am trying to get to my original goal weight of about 9.7ish didnt quite make it last time so have now got over a stone to lose.
Yes the 14's are there just in case although I do have a pair on now for work :( In a couple of weeks I will banish them forever.

Going to see Star Trek am looking forward to it.
Not quite the same as hot dog and pic'n'mix though is it ... lol
Will be the cheapest cinema visit ever though!!!

Back