coming into week 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chambles, 6 April 2008 Social URL.

1. chambles

chambles Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hhuy

Last edited: 6 April 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Julesy

Julesy Likes being a girly girl

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You must have all 3 packs in a day honey....even if you don't feel hungry! Reason being is that all 3 packs contain all the vitamins and goodies your body needs for a day and if you are only having 1 then you are only getting a 1/3rd of the required nutrients........it can also adversley affect weight loss by not having all 3 packs!

It's great that you are doing so well and glugging that water but please have all 3 packs!!!!

(((((hugs)))))

4. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge VLCD
    well done on your gr8 losses i am new to site today but been on cd for nearly 6 weeks i found week 5 the hardest and skipped add a meal week as i wasnt hungry and my cdc said it was fine. keep up the goog work ur doing gr8 xxx

5. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge VLCD
    PICKS UP A TETRA AND BAR LOL

6. Julesy

Julesy Likes being a girly girl

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    p.s. To change your ticker:
    • Click on your ticker in your signature
    • Type into the box next to the word PIN, the password you used when you first signed up to tickerfactory (could be a word or numbers etc)
    • Click on Edit/Update Weight data
    • Scroll down to weight measurements
    • Put your new "current weight" in the box (in pounds or kilos)
    • Update the date in the box underneath (MM/DD/YYYY)
    • Scroll down and click on Next
    • Then click on that link to show the updates on whatever sites you have that ticker showing.....
    Hope that helps honey!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.