Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

coming off in lbs not inches?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yummy mummy, 7 March 2007 Social URL.

1. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all just wondered if its my weird body of if it happens to all of us, i have been ss'ing for 3weeks now (weigh in tomorrow) and am thinking about doing aam as from tomorrow. the thing is i mesure myselfevery week and the first 2 weeks my inches dropped but alough my weight on the scales is still going down i havent lost no inches? can anyone help with this matter? thanks x x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    im going for a body wrap tonight garenteed to lose inches in one wrap. cant wait so hopefully that will help the inches problem!

4. yummy mummy

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    can anybody see my threads?

5. Nuts

Nuts Of course I can!

Diet:
    Cambridge (well trying)
    I can

Hi Yummy

I can see them! :O)

I think I know what you mean, I have had the scales say one thing but my clothes aren't feeling as baggy as i'd have liked by now!

Enjoy the wrap - looking forward to hearing hoe that goes.

Cheers
    Nuts

6. yummy mummy

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    dony worry ill let you know. im having it a 6

7. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck with the wrap Im also looking forward to hearing how you got on.

Some weeks I have better weight loss and then others I have more inches. Overall though the results are brillaint.

We can get there in the end:D :D

8. supervixen

supervixen Member

Diet:
    CD
    hiya
    i'm in the same situation - i've lost nearly 3 stone - and obviously i've lost inches - but only 2 from my waist - but as my stomach above and below hasn't changed, i haven't dropped anything in terms of a dress size!
    this is quite depressing to me - but i guess all our bodies are different - and so the pace of change will be different also.
    my acupuncturist pointed out that a lot of the initial fat loss will be the internal embedded fat that surrounds your organs - which is why its not noticable on the outside so much - but is the most crucial fat to shift!
    so i guess I shouldn't complain - but i cant wait to get to drop a size!!!

sVx

9. yummy mummy

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hi all i had my wrap and lost 15 1/2 inches, i cant believe it the lady who done it was really nice and talked me through everything.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.