Coming off TS

It's dropping already - serial weighing sometimes has both advantages and disadvantages lol! Gone down 1.25lbs overnight, and I've got a session with my personal trainer this lunchtime so that should help........

Tum seems to be back to normal again too thankfully. Looking back I don't think I drank enough over the weekend either (I tend to drink less at weekends anyway) but am a bit worried that although the scales are going down now the body fat (which dropped quite dramatically at the weekend) is also going back up.......:(

I need to stop stressing so much don't I? Did my month-end measurements yesterday too and I am marginally smaller so everything is OK with my body, it's just my head that I need to sort out! For anyone that is interested, since I started I have now lost:

7" off my chest
12" off my waist :eek:
8" off my hips
6.5" off each thigh :eek: :eek:
3" off each calf
3" off each of my upper arms
2" off my neck

Which I reckon is pretty good going by anyone's standards. :cool:

Ah well, on track so far this week so will stick with it. Made an omelette last night with fresh eggs laid by our own hens - yum yum! :D

Ha. 1/4lb overall since last Friday's weigh-in :sigh: but a loss is a loss right?

I don't think I'm even going to bother updating my stats for that lol, I'll catch it up next week! Or actually if I don't go mad in the kebab shop tonight I might weigh again on Monday.......hmmmmm.

I've weighed this morning as I'm off for a night in the tent in West Wales tonight, just me and him and some stars. I wanted to go on the bikes but he's not well enough to ride his that far yet, and besides although the forecast for tomorrow looks good it's very showery here at the moment!

See you later........

big hugs! x have a good wknd x

1.5 lbs this week, that's more like it!

Nice change to be at hiome for the weekend and eating 100% to plan as well - except I may go out for dinner tonight........:eek:

Well Dome Yambabe your doing so well xx

Well done flower - good stuff - so much easier when you can stay at home lol - too many temptations out in the big world I find!
Bren xx

Back