Common SW misconceptions put right.

What a brill thread. Thanks, I was feeling a bit down about my gain I had on week 3 but I will make sure I am weighing and measuring particularly my heA and have more superfree. I'm really good at superfree with dinner but brekkie and lunch not so much! Are green beans superfree? I'm doing sw from home in oz, I though I remembered how to do it but I think I might not be getting it all right.

Thank you for this, excellent resource!

very helpful, thank you

Wow brilliant, thank you for this.

Great thread, it's definitely true about the 'eat as much as you like' bit, I found that this was certainly the case when I started but the closer to target that you get, you really do have to watch portion size, unfortunately this has always been my downfall!

woowoo83 said:
Great thread, it's definitely true about the 'eat as much as you like' bit, I found that this was certainly the case when I started but the closer to target that you get, you really do have to watch portion size, unfortunately this has always been my downfall!

Portion control has always been my problem too. Thank god for free foods lol

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

woowoo83 said:
Yes, thank god! Although I've found lately that I really have to limit my carb intake, if I eat pasta/rice/potatoes more then 2-3 times a week I know I have no chance of a loss!

I think this is also my problem. There's only so much fruit and Veg i can stand though :-\

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Really helpful, especially as I'm about to restart and needed to get my head around the 1/3 super free! Also inspired seeing the losses all of you have listed on you profile bit/ weightloss tickers :)

Stayed the same this week for the first time in 13 weeks, but AF came back today for the first time since I got pregnant (14 months ago) so i'm happy with that. Will aim for a great loss next week to make up for it :) Going to do mostly green days this week with one red day tomorrow as that's how I usually get good results, would be amazing if I could get another 'first week' loss of 5lbs to get my 2 and a half stone award! I can only hope! xx

bookmarked this to read later on, will keep me busy and I won't think about eating LOL

Thank you for making this thread! It is great to see support and common sense from other SWers! It really helps remind you how to be on plan if you have slipped. x

Back