Common SW misconceptions put right.

Great thread! It had reminded me of some things I forget.. Like the 1/3rd rule! I must get more super free into my meals!

Is it OK to have. your fruit as a fruit salad ie chopped into chunks?

Yes as you haven't changed its texture and you still have to chew it. You might like to pour a little diet lemonade over it for 'juice' if you want a traditional-style fruit salad.

Very well described Jenny.
To the point and very easy to read.

Brilliant thread, I agree with the fill up on super free's like salad and veg. I always try to make most of my food super free!! I love sw and like the rest of you.......... I've tried every duet going lol

I have started filling my plate now more with the SF foods Karen. I used to just have as much Free foods as SF foods but as a "boost" I am trying to have more SF.

Great thread x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

excellent thread and tips here toO! thanks :D

Great post :)

Brilliant advice thanks!

my consultant told me that it's not necessary to have the 1/3 as superfree on EE, it's just optional ...........

hi I'm new to sw and doing it alone at home - I've planned my meals for the week and I seem to have a lot of syns left over. I have a sweet tooth :D and would happily use 5 syns a so on chocolate or a biscuit after tea - would this stop me from losing weight though? obviously not every single day, but if I'm not going over my syns then it shouldn't harm me right...? thanks x

this is really helpful, thanks :)

Back