Complanment for me

Mburke

Silver Member
My neighbour just passed in some cakes and gingerbread men for the kids for Xmas. She is o nice she kept say how well I was looking then said that her husband saw me last week and said he never realise how petty I looked and how I have change totally with the weight gone. I think i might trade in for a younger model for Xmas or just dye his hair o make him look as joy as me

Her husband was complimenting u aswell? Haha red alert for her! Lol. That's the thing isn't it, I find it very interesting how obese people are invisible. As big as I am, I'm totally invisible to most. Men in particular. Women tend to make time to give me the bad eye. But I remember when I'd lost 7st before and it was like I suddenly landed on this planet! I was treated completely different. It was amazing. Felt human!! Anyway I'm rambling. Just ur post reminded me of it. Well done on ur journey so far! U deserve all those compliments!! :)

Woohoo Mburke!! Well done you !! Enjoy every compliment you have earned them!! :D

Back