Complete Newbie! - My Diary

You can get through those cravings...
You can do this... and woop woop on finally the Dr signature..

You can get through those cravings...
You can do this... and woop woop on finally the Dr signature..

Thank you! managed to go and see my CDC with a signed form yesterday :D and we decided to start all the weight and measurements again and I'd lost 4.5 lbs since last wednesday just by cutting down the calories and carbs :bliss: I was really pleased it's totally motivated me :)

just had the maple & pecan porridge... not as nice as I'd hoped but still ok and edible! good start to the day!! x

Well done on the weightloss so far Em, just think how big your weightloss will be at your first ss weigh in next week. I am re-starting today after a not so great weekend where I was supposed to be following weightwatchers but basically used it as an excuse to eat everything in sight.....hoping I'll still be 12.9 for weigh in on Thursday but doing ss until then! Good luck, you'll be feeling great by the weekend and well into ketosis!

I'm so proud of you for doing this by the way.

xxx

Well done on the weightloss so far Em, just think how big your weightloss will be at your first ss weigh in next week. I am re-starting today after a not so great weekend where I was supposed to be following weightwatchers but basically used it as an excuse to eat everything in sight.....hoping I'll still be 12.9 for weigh in on Thursday but doing ss until then! Good luck, you'll be feeling great by the weekend and well into ketosis!

I'm so proud of you for doing this by the way.

xxx

Hey hun!,

I'm doing 1000 a day for a week and then 810 for a bit and then SS just so as I can get my BMI a bit better first, I've got a similar starting weight to alot of people but the problem is I'm so short so my BMI has shot right up!! Good luck for Thursday WI and keep me posted!

Thank you for being proud of me, for once I'm actually quite proud of myself! x

Hey Em, well I weighed in this morning and am 12.8 which I'm very happy with considering my off cambridge weekend! Really focussed now so hopefully I can do ss for a couple of weeks and then continue with WW! How are you getting on?

xxx

Hey that's good well done you! I'm doing ok, working on the 810 plan ATM, have already noticed a difference in my jeans! An unofficial at home sneaky peek of the scales said another 4.5 lbs but we'll see as it's TOTM this week! Lol, hope you're well xxx

Wow so thats 9.5lbs already and your aren't even on ss yet!! Whooooop! I know what you mean about clothes, on this diet you can literally tell the difference after a week whereas on ww it's about 2 months! I hope you continue getting on well with it, when is your weigh in day? Xxx

Thursday. It sounds weird but I go to weightwatchers! I do Cambridge most of the time but joined ww so I could become a gold member soon so won't have to pay and it'll be good for when I need to maintain as I can continue getting weighed when I want to! Xx

not weird at all!! I am so full now its unbelievable! clearly stomach is shrinking already! had two eggs scrambled and about 6 celeriac chips for dinner and I'm stuffed! x

8 lbs lost at WI yesterday but not alot of inches so I figure that it was mainly water but oh well at least that 8 lbs of water I'm not carrying around any more! Hope your week is going well x

Wow Em, that's what I loose in my first week on solesource so have done that whilst eating is amazing! And now you're 18 something instead of 19 :) always a nice feeling.

Have you started sole source today then?

xxx

Thankyou! My CDC told me that it'll be ages until she puts me on sole source but after careful thought and research I've decided to do this week on an 810, WI on Tuesday and then probably start SS on Wednesday as long as I feel ok within myself. There's lots of reasons for it really, atm I'm struggling to afford the 810 (what with buying food as well) and I feel as though I'm totally in the right frame of mind for sole source and I don't want to risk leaving it a few weeks, depression kicking in and me losing the will power completely! What do you think? X

I think that if you're ready and focused then go for it, just be careful and if you feel weak just have an extra shake or a small no carb meal out of the ss+ allowances food. I think your CDC is obviously playing by the rules which is the healthiest thing to do but it can be hard to be in the zone to do ss, so if you have it, grab it with both hands! X

Hey Em, how did you get on at weigh in today? I lost 5lbs last week but have a feeling I'll have put most of it back on as I've been off plan since Saturday :( Need to re-focus and stop nibbling chocolates at work!

xxx

lol, tut tut tut on the chocolates!!

I lost 3lbs this week but was 2 days late on my period and only finished this morning so my CDC reckons I'm holding water! She did my measurements though and I've lost 6 inches all over this week!! woop woop! role on next tuesday... well done on your 5lbs loss! that so good :D

Hey Em, how did weigh in go today? I've been off plan for what feels like ages now and am really worried I'll have a horrible gain on Thursday :( going to try and be very good tomorrow but not sure it'll be enough to do much damage control hehe. Xxxx

lol, well just go with the flow and take the WI as it comes! I lost 8.5 lbs today and another 1.5 inches so not long now and I'll be two stone down :) good luck for thursday xx

Ah wow! That's fantastic, I bet you feel amazing! I just need to stop pissing about to be honest, it's hard because I've been messing around with cambridge for so long that I think my brain is like oh no not this again! But I'm going to Jamaica in less than 13 weeks and want to be 10.8 so need to shift this 2 stone asap!

Hope you have a good day xxx

Back