• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Complete Ploker

S: 15st12lb C: 13st6lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(15.32%)
(heading supposed to read "plonker" but so cross I anger typed and therefore came out as ploker, whatever that is!)

Took my three year old to the loo whilst out and to save from germs as I always have done, I stuck her lolly my mouth for about 10 seconds.

I am only on day 4 of this diet so not sure how much things effect weight loss - have I made a bit boo boo here?

Just wasn't bloody thinking. Agghrr:sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
G: 13st0lb
lol - im sure you will be fine, its not like you ate the whole thing! just have an extra glass of water i'd say just incase to flush any that got in, out!!!!!!! x x x

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Hey hon
dont worry about it. it really wont change anything!.. Sounds like your doing really well.....
xx

S: 15st12lb C: 13st6lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(15.32%)
Phew. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I didn't even realise what I'd done until about 5 minutes after. Div nit I am.... Going to buy some ketostix from counsellor in a bit - £6.50!! but hopefully worth it.....

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Hey I wouldnt worry to much about the ketosis sticks. well I have never used them.. I think you know when you are in it and you usually stay in it unless you ate something other than what your supposed to .. x