completely off the wagon :( !

Discussion in 'Exante' started by bisousbisous, 3 May 2011 Social URL.

1. bisousbisous

bisousbisous Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    6st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've had the worst day ever, my dad walked out on my mum, the guy i like has fallen out with me and my friends aren't talking to me, so I didn't end up eating any of my packs or drinking any water, my mum said I looked really pale and ill and insisted I ate something, so I've just had 2 scrambled eggs and a bit of ham, I just feel so sick and such a failure :( I haven't had 1 pack yet so don't know whether to even bother today. I just can't believe after 13 days 100% i've done this and I never normally comfort eat, I normally don't eat at all when i'm upset.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Heya, you've had a horrendous day and yet you've made a really sensible decision, that is totally within WS part of the plan. You've eaten high protein, low carb. That sounds like a total success in my book, OK, so it's not TS, but it is WS, you'll still be in ketosis. Please try and have a pack if you can, to ensure you get some of your vitamins, and have something to drink, some water, tea, coffee, coke zero... whatever takes your fancy. You're likely a little dehydrated if you've not had water or packs today, so that won't help you to feel better.
    Be gentle on yourself, you've had a lot of shocks today. I hope you can get some good sleep, and if you want to do TS tomorrow, you'll still be in ketosis and raring to go!
    Take care, xx

4. bisousbisous

bisousbisous Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    6st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks hun, i'm just hoping it doesn't affect my weightloss too much :( but yeah I suppose at least it was sensible. I've just drank a liter of water and i'll have a pack later, then just draw a line under it and start TS tomorrow :) Thanks so much for the advice! xx

5. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Scrambled eggs and a little ham shouldn't make any noticeable difference to your weight loss at all, and it helped you get through a difficult day, so I think it was well worth it! Hopefully tomorrow will seem like a brighter day :)

6. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    What a cr*p day. Sending hugs to you :hug99::hug99::hug99: (but do try and have a pack or two for nutrients or you'll feel exhausted tomoz) xxxxx

7. bisousbisous

bisousbisous Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    6st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks guys! :) i made a shake before in a plastic jug and it tasted like melted plastic ughhhh was gross so I didn't drink it. Just took 2 vitamins and i'm drinking loads of water so I hope i'll be alright tomorrow. xx

8. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    You will be fine lots of us have a WS every so often when it's hard, you didn't fail just a different plan.
    Sorry about your awful day hope tomorrow is better :(

9. fortune_cookie

fortune_cookie Night Hawk

Start Weight:
    60kg
    Current Weight:
    59kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    1kg(1.66%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    :gen126: :gen126: :gen126:

Don't beat yourself up like this, the effects of a meal with low carbs like yours can even be surprisingly good; it can happen even to lose more weight than you did before (it happened to me and I've seen quite a few people around saying the same).

hugs

10. JennieC

JennieC Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(6.89%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Poor bisous :( hope you're feeling better today xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.