• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Completely OT- The Apprentice

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
OOOh its a hard one to call. Can't remember their names but her that was cheeky to nick last week, i can't stand her, she isn't very nice at all. Ha i think james is great. I also love nick and margaret, their faces are a picture lol x

lydia150970

Gold Member
G: 10st7lb
God I hope its Ben - I can't stand him and I swear if he says one more time about that bl**dy scholarship to Sandhurst I'm going to boot the telly!! I don't think he's right in the head!!!

Completely addictive though heh?

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
God I hope its Ben - I can't stand him and I swear if he says one more time about that bl**dy scholarship to Sandhurst I'm going to boot the telly!! I don't think he's right in the head!!!

I can't stand him, it is embarrassing when he keeps going on about that. He should have bl**dy went to sandhurst then!!!!

Ben is so bad, it's too funny. I think Howard's been quiet so far so he needs to step up to the plate this time.

kevandju5

Maintaining
S: 9st9lb C: 8st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 20.3 Loss: 0st13lb(9.63%)

So addictive - I LOVE it!! Weds nite for me is aerobics then the Apprentice. My fave nite of the week!

lydia150970

Gold Member
I can't stand him, it is embarrassing when he keeps going on about that. He should have bl**dy went to sandhurst then!!!!
Hee hee my thoughts exactly, if I was on that show I'd be like "WHY DIDN'T YOU THEN"

lydia150970

Gold Member
So addictive - I LOVE it!! Weds nite for me is aerobics then the Apprentice. My fave nite of the week!
What we gonna do when it finishes????

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
I know Ben is an a**e BUT it does make it more entertaining when you can shout at the TV in annoyance!

FallenAngel- I had completely forgotten about Howard! I guess that says it all- he is too boring

I really fancy Nick! lol

lydia150970

Gold Member
Phillip is the spitting image of an ex of mine -he's from the north east as well, makes me cringe whenever I see him - he's pretty dozy!! Maybe Ben this week Phillip next!! I can't trust myself not to cause serious damage to my telly if Ben stays in any longer!!

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
The boys are all a bit rubbish this year- It will defo be a woman who wins- Debra, Yasmina or Kate (I predict Kate)

lydia150970

Gold Member
Kate or Yasmina for me

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
S: 15st0lb C: 10st8lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 4st6lb(29.52%)
Kate seems quite good, although I hate the way she says words like "stupid" with an SH ("shtewpid"). Philip is a loudmouth and a bully, who has rubbish ideas. What about crazy Lorraine? Hahaha! S'ralan (as I like to call him) must be dying to work with her...!