Completely OT- The Apprentice

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Ok you buff boys and gorgeous girlies.....
Who do you think will be fired from 'The Apprentice' tonight?

My guess is Mona because she is a little dull (but has beautiful eyes)

Predictions please.............x

OOOh its a hard one to call. Can't remember their names but her that was cheeky to nick last week, i can't stand her, she isn't very nice at all. Ha i think james is great. I also love nick and margaret, their faces are a picture lol x

God I hope its Ben - I can't stand him and I swear if he says one more time about that bl**dy scholarship to Sandhurst I'm going to boot the telly!! I don't think he's right in the head!!!

Completely addictive though heh?

God I hope its Ben - I can't stand him and I swear if he says one more time about that bl**dy scholarship to Sandhurst I'm going to boot the telly!! I don't think he's right in the head!!!

I can't stand him, it is embarrassing when he keeps going on about that. He should have bl**dy went to sandhurst then!!!!

Ben is so bad, it's too funny. I think Howard's been quiet so far so he needs to step up to the plate this time.

So addictive - I LOVE it!! Weds nite for me is aerobics then the Apprentice. My fave nite of the week!

I can't stand him, it is embarrassing when he keeps going on about that. He should have bl**dy went to sandhurst then!!!!

Hee hee my thoughts exactly, if I was on that show I'd be like "WHY DIDN'T YOU THEN"

So addictive - I LOVE it!! Weds nite for me is aerobics then the Apprentice. My fave nite of the week!

What we gonna do when it finishes????

well I suspect that Philip or Howard will go. Depending on which team lose of course!

Last edited:
Phillip is the spitting image of an ex of mine -he's from the north east as well, makes me cringe whenever I see him - he's pretty dozy!! Maybe Ben this week Phillip next!! I can't trust myself not to cause serious damage to my telly if Ben stays in any longer!!

Kate or Yasmina for me

Kate seems quite good, although I hate the way she says words like "stupid" with an SH ("shtewpid"). Philip is a loudmouth and a bully, who has rubbish ideas. What about crazy Lorraine? Hahaha! S'ralan (as I like to call him) must be dying to work with her...!

Back