Completely Pysched

Kate78

Hey Minis, just wanted to say thank you to all that perked me up last week when I was finding it hard going.

Had my week 3 meeting last night, treated myself to both water flavourings and the savory drink and enjoying the new tastes and completely psyched again.

Weight is still dropping off and people are noticing a real difference....thank you, don't think that I would have got through last week without your support.

Kate x

Hey Minis, just wanted to say thank you to all that perked me up last week when I was finding it hard going.

Had my week 3 meeting last night, treated myself to both water flavourings and the savory drink and enjoying the new tastes and completely psyched again.

Weight is still dropping off and people are noticing a real difference....thank you, don't think that I would have got through last week without your support.

Kate x

hi Kate :)

I think it makes such a difference once you get the water flavourings and savoury drink, especially at this time of year :gen125:...:D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Oh Kate what a lovely post, I know how you feel this lot have helped me through some rough times.

For you info you can buy marigold Bouillon from the big supermarkets and it is the same as the savoury drink and is legal, and the best bit it is cheaper.:D

Keep up the good work.

Back