Compliments Already!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tartanlass, 16 February 2007 Social URL.

1. tartanlass

tartanlass Full Member

Hi everyone,
    am new to this and not very good with computers so my posts could be hit and miss! ......
    Anyway am on wk 3 of CD have lost 13lbs 1st wk then 6lbs 2nd wk but already people at work have started asking if I'm dieting. given me a wee ego boost anyway to keep me going.
    Enjoying reading everyone's posts and following their stories so keep up the good work everyone!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    What a brilliant loss youve had so far. Id love to be able to do the CD and get those kind of losses.

Must be a fantastic boost to have people noticing.... well done :)
  4. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    Well done, you are doing great ! It is nice when people notice, gives you a boost and makes it all worthwhile.:)

keep up the good work :D
  5. Nick

Nick Need help

Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Well done for your weight loss so far, you are doing great. People will notice as you will look different as the diet is fantastic.:) :) and you are for keeping on it.

Nick :D :D
  6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well done on your losses so far - must be brilliant to have people commenting already - I can't wait till people start commenting!
  7. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    It is such a boost to your confidence when it gets noticed!!

Well done and keep up the good work...

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.